Drug info - Is this LSD deal too good to be true??

Discussion in 'LSD' started by pokeymcsmot420, May 21, 2005.

1. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    now i know better than to list prices so this is gunna be a bit tricky, so stick with me here.(dont worry not planning on loopholing it)

but anyways if I go ona short drive he is suppose to be able to get 20 hitsfor less than it takes to bring him and his girlfriend out to dinner at say denny's (somewhere cheap). is this possible?

I do not really know much about acid other than what ive been able to read, and it does seem its suppose to be fairly cheap, andhe knows these people well, I go there occasionally for buds.

but i also realize how rare the stuff is these days and i dont know, like my grandmother once told me, if it seems to good to be true.....

2. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i dono, prices vary GREATLY throughout the country, just depends on how
    close you are to the chemist i guess. I suppose the chemist could
    be near you and you could not even know it and that is why its
    cheep.

3. Zandorf

Zandorf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    or it could be a research chem and they might not even know the difference.

i say if it's cheap, go for it! you won't be out much if its bunk and if its not, well, you'll benefit greatly.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
  4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    it's entirely possible.

5. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    If it hasnt changed to many hands before it got to these guys and you are tight with them then ya it could be the real deal. Get a couple to try em out first if thats possible.

6. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Considering a meal at dennys for two people would be about XXX (just a guess), I would seriously doubt you could get 20 hits for under XXX. It is entirely possible, but I just dont see it happening. You could be very close to the chemist indeed, but to my knowledge, people that deep into the scene wouldnt be dealing such small amounts. If the source was that close to the chemist, they would probably be selling much larger amounts.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2006
  7. Markins

Markins Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well yeah, but it could be a friend thing..like if I were a chemist and selling huge quantities, and a friend asked me for 20 hits, I'd just say "Yeah, sure..just give me a couple bucks." So if the chemist is in your area I'd not be surprised at all by that deal. Personally I'm starting to think about 2c-i more...bythe sound of it, its basically shorter-lived acid, that's not yet illegal. But that's a bit off track.

Eitehr way, get it and try it. (Assming its blotter), it wont' be laced with anything, and if its fake..you're out less than 20 or so bucks. Go for it.

8. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Actually its synthetic mescaline. Fuck for XXX I'd buy some 2C-I
    blotters lol. Cid' is making a comeback, several areas of the US are
    seeing it right now.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2008
  9. Markins

Markins Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Wait, unico - 2c-i is synthetic mescaline? I thought it was an entirely different chemical, lol. I dont' know much about the research chems, sadly. I'll read up more on them later tonight, when I get home from work.

10. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well it is a totally different chemical, but I believe its close to
    mescaline in structure and effects. If anyone knows more then me jump
    in[​IMG]

11. Markins

Markins Newbie

Reputation Points:
    oh, haha. Alright. Well as I said I'm at work, so I can't read up on it right now... but I'll learn more later tonight :p Any psychedelic is good by me, though. heh

12. noeticbuzz

noeticbuzz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've heard it desrcibed as a mescaline derivative before.

Pokey what kind of print is is it???

13. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    2C-I is a Phenethylamine, so it is related to mescaline but has quite
    different effects. I haven't tried it myself, but from the sound its
    not quite as psychedelic as mescaline.
    Edited by: PenguinPhreak

14. sloppo

sloppo Newbie

Reputation Points:

In SWIM's expierience 2C-I is not much like mescaline at all. They are both phenethylamines, but other than that they are very dissimilar. SWIM woudln't say 2C-I is any "less psychedelic" than mescaline either. For SWIM, 2C-I is very visual, espesialy at higher doses. Mescaline for SWIM justdoes not havethe same calibar of visuals. The strange thing about 2C-I is that you can take a lot, and be pretty clear headed with not too much mental disturbance, but also have mad crazy visuals. YMMV.

Sloppo

15. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    2c-i feels nothing like mescaline to SWIM. For SWIM, mescaline feels VERY close to 2c-e though.

and for the topic question, like others have said, it's entirely possible, but just not probable.

16. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    The similarity between mesc and 2C-I is 'that' phenethylamine feeling that one gets. Other then that, they are both in the same family of psychedelics (Phens).

17. zeroezero

zeroezero Newbie

Reputation Points:

I used to get it that cheaply about 10 years ago...but the chemist was pretty close by...swim mentioned that those were good times and a whole generation was influenced by that availability...

swimsaid it wasa shame to see people going and selling said LSD for XXX a hit at events when swim knew those people dealing it got it at the same price I did...thereby exploiting their mutual proximity to the chemist..

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2006
  18. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Technically speaking, 2-CI is more related, chemically speaking,to mescaline than it is to LSD25. However it has a different flavor, as regards it's effects on the mind, than mescaline - or LSD25 for that matter. LSD25 can be compared to mescaline in many ways, yet those who have tried both can usually easilly differentiate between the two. 2-CI is like both LSD25 and mescaline as well. But it, too, has it's own distinct character. As does psilocin, or 2-CT-2, or.....and so forth.