Its Sarting in the US

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by enigma, Jun 28, 2003.

1. enigma

enigma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i was watching CNN the other day and on came this report about salvia. This report could not have in more byast and unprofetional in my opinion b/c they even admited that they had very little info on it but still cept refering to it as similar to LSD or opiates LOL. this report also featured the Erowid Web site. Ifeel this is a bad sign that Salvia may be becomeing recognized as a drug and will soon be criminalized in the US :(

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I think it is time to start buying some for years to come. The media machine is the precursor of the scheduling of Lady Salvia.

3. Psilo-Cube

Psilo-Cube Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yep word is spreading VERY quickly all of the sudden. MANY people are now aware of this drug. In less than a week it has become nation wide. It will be gone very soon. If you like it and want it you better snap it up quick. It won't be legal for long.

4. Psilo-Cube

Psilo-Cube Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Also. The availablity will go to ZILCH once it's made illegal. It's not worth it for the growers. Not a drug that would ever go main stream. We can soonsay bye-bye to Salvia.I guess all good things come to an end.

5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    It will stay available in other countries than the US though.

6. Mortalis

Mortalis Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What do you guys estimate as the time frame for the scheduling to occur? Like within a year? less? more? Hopefully it isnt gone too soon, I'd like to get my hands on a live plant before it does:(

7. Embalming

Embalming Newbie

Reputation Points:
    motherf**kers!

8. smooch

smooch Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I for one think this is the biggest pile of crap ever, the legal drugs in America are far more detrimental to the human body and mind than salvia. what ever happened to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?! by criminalizing salvia use, the government would do nothing but invite more violence andincarceration in the name of this so called war on drugs.im not too good with words, but this guy says it well.

edited by BA

9. cavapower

cavapower Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Its also funny to think that many of the reasons why certain drugs were banned was because of minorities using them... funny how things turn out in this country

Personally i think that the United States really needs to get with the times and stop being so goddamn conservative. There really is no reason why this country should make salvia illegal unless of course they get biased information regarding the plant... There are much more dangerous issues we should direct our attention to... banning "drugs" that dont even have known negative effects is quite a waste of time

10. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    California sells it in their head shops, legally. I bought some 10x while there, wasnt worth the money. Perhaps I should have got the 20x. Hmmmmm...

11. ThaNewJimJones

ThaNewJimJones Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 plants damn!

12. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    last october in 03, the DEA announced the intention to schedule salvia, so better stock up.

13. WhiteDwarf

WhiteDwarf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Where'd you get 24 plants bro?! damnnn

14. mycoguy

mycoguy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    well, my g/f really wants houseplants, so I suppose this would be a good one.

15. mycoguy

mycoguy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    oh ya, you can buy 5x, 10x, and 20x in some Seattle headshops too.