It’s that time of year again...

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by floydzoso741, Apr 8, 2005.

1. floydzoso741

floydzoso741 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So, it's already April and in 13 days my favorite holiday rolls around,
    you know what I'm talking about if you're reading this. This
    year, as opposed to passing a bowl every 15 minutes me and my friends
    have decided to challenge ourselves. Here's our idea:

Smoke 3 grams of grass in 30 minutes or less and adhere to the rules, the rules being:

- Money must be on the table before we start

- The pieces that are permitted are all bowls, all bubblers, all chillums, and bongs.

- The pieces that are prohibited are all joints, blunts, spliffs, vaporizers, and hookahs.

- The bowl of the smoking piece must be smaller than 1 inch in circumference and no deeper than an inch.

- Your pot is free if you are the first to finish, either within the time limit or not.

Anyone got any other suggestions for an awesome 4-20?

And tell me how you celebrate on that great day.

"I'm not frightened of dying, any time will do."</span>

2. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    oh man great post and great idea!!

fuck im actually jealous i didnt think of that....ban torch lighters tho!!

and as for swims celebration, this year swim and his girlfriend are trying to do 420 gbongs between 420 am and 420 pm. Yes swim realizes this will be damn near imposssible to accomplish, but its only 18 each an hour...it is possible.....prolly wont make it ....but itll be fun tryin.

this thread needs a bump to, i wanna hear about how ppl celebrate.

ps. last yearMy friends and Ismokd 4 blunts and 20 bowls and it took damn near the whole day.

3. VIKETIME

VIKETIME Newbie

Reputation Points:
    last yr on 420swim andhis friends rolled a8 gramblunt with a huge cigar someone had gotten from the beach for a buck. the tobacco was sick, butthey were high as fuck. after thatthey just smoked bowls to stay high untilthey fell asleep.

this yr.they're going to be a little more creative though. prolly no fat blunts either. [​IMG] cuz the person who rolls can't make it this time, so looks like I will have to practice lol.

maybe someones post will help us think of a good idea, the ones above sound pretty damn sweet.

only 11 days!! [​IMG]

-VIKE