1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Injecting - IV cocaine (injection) tips..

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by red_LED, Oct 11, 2007.

1. red_LED

red_LED Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am a New IV user looking for tips. Picked up 10 syringes, this type:
    Super-thin, 1 cc, 29 guage 1/2inch needle from local pharmacy.

Entirely Novice user, doing it with 2 sitters, also inexperienced...

SWIM Purchased some alchohol swabs, distilled water, and starting with very clean cola, on top of that, cleaned with acetone. I have never injected before, but can recall Doctor visits and vaguely the procedure for injecting (going slow, testing for blood).

My worries: A site recommended injecting with the flow of blood, is this a common procedure, or can SWIM just choose a vein and once targeted, slowly inject there? How does SWIM tell which direction blood flows? Any other tips or things I should watch out for?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2007
  2. Nizzle

Nizzle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    Hmm.. been a while but, but I will try and give it a go. :p
    Put the amount in the spoon (might want to start with something like half as much as You snorts or something to that effect), suck up like 30 CCs in the syringe, and add it to the cola, then mix it up. Drop in balled cotton, and pull it up through it. Then just find a good vein (preferably one in the crook of you's arm or something like that) and try and hit it. Once You thinks they are in it, then pull back on the plunger, and if blood goes into the syringe, then you's on the money. SWIM really wouldn't say that You has to worry about which way blood is flowing and ect.. :p Most arteries are deep down, and shouldn't be too easy to find. :p Just don't use something like you's throat. :p It's really a pretty simple process, the hardest thing being actually hitting and staying in a vein. Of course SWIM might add, that You should rethink doing this at all, because it's a really addictive drug and feeling. But anyways, good luck.

3. JaWill88

JaWill88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    You shouldnt do this. I am already fiending thinking about it. but looks like swiys set. anyways.. You should always shoot towards the heart. if You was hitting feet, the needle would be going up. same with arms it goes up. if You was shooting in the neck (which is BY FAR THE BEST) You would shoot down, towards the heart. second.. You really shouldnt start out with more than .1 of a gram since its been cleaned. that will give You a taste (by the way You WILL taste it once injected). third... it seems that the more paralell the rig is to the arm the more chances it will stay in. if it is at a lot of angle it has more chances of slipping around and not staying in. third... unlike heroin (swims is black tar) the solution will be clear and if You is in the vein then a little blood will most likely come in the solution before even having to pull back, but is not always the case. the only other thing You needs to be careful of is not moving the needle around much when in and pushing the solution in. GOOD LUCK AND BE CAREFUL

4. JaWill88

JaWill88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    oh yes and be sure to tell how it is I would like to know. I am already shaking.

5. Fight Club

Fight Club Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Here are a few things you should know the first time:

1. This won't be your last time (unless you end up dead).
    2. IV cocaine is extremely addictive, even if you don't have an addictive personality or have no problem with snorted cocaine.
    3. Tolerance increases. The amount it will take to get a rush at the end of the session is way more than the amount it takes to get a rush at the beginning of the session. The line between a great rush and an OD at the end of a session is very thin.
    4. Your judgement will start to decline immediately as the cocaine takes over. For this reason, pre-mix your solution (1st time - 3.5 g / 10 ml H2O is good), pre-fill your shots and make a commitment to yourself that you will not re-up when your shit is gone. If you only have 10 pins, do not buy / have more than 1.5 g to start, or you will be re-using them; not a good idea.
    5. If you use a tie-off: register, release the tie-off, re-register, push half your shot, count to 10, still want more?, push the rest. If you get half way, and it gets too intense before you can count to ten, PULL OUT and do not finish the shot; the rush peaks between 20 - 30 seconds and lasts 2-3 minutes, but may last longer.
    6. Two sitters is great. Make sure you have a soft landing spot when you push a big shot; bathrooms, with locked doors, porcelin fixtures and hard tile floors are a bad idea when the train comes, your eyes cross, and your legs give way from under you.

Good luck - be safe.

FC

6. red_LED

red_LED Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks guys. Surely you mean 20-30 units, not CCs, when drawing up water? swims syringes are only 1cc, and he doubts its safe to put that much water through there..

Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  7. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
  8. red_LED

red_LED Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Update.....

SWIM attempted 4 shots into his arm, with help of sitters, using a very dilute cocaine and water mixture. The first three missed, and first 2 caused raised "bubbles" on the skin, this went away and no pain in arms after 24hours. The last injection seemingly went in the right spot, and SWIM recieved a mild, mild buzz with a slight nausiating symptom that lasted the length of the buzz (10 minutes at max).

I did not think it would be this tedious to strike a vein, does the hassle become less of an issue? I am going to take another attempt in the next few days, will update later.

9. Handle

Handle Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from new_zealand
    Bubble means you missed!
    Drawing for blood is paramount, ok? Not just a spot of blood in the tip, that can be misleading, when you 'hit right' you will feel a definite easing of the plunger, it is unmistakable, truly.
    Also, do not push under any circumstances, until you feel you hit good and blood floods the barrel.
    It might sound awful, but, what is worse is getting coke in the site of the wound, that is nasty, and you really don't want those "bubbles".
    Once you get a good blood result, [you will get better at it] you can force it all out and away and it's nice and clean and hits you head on [nothin like it], nothing mild about it.
    Also, like with a bandaid, don't be rough or careless, but sometimes faster is better, a slow push of the spike can give too much time for the vein to roll away, a nice swift smooth motion is better.
    Finally, a great tip is either slight tension in the arm or a very slight pressure under the armpit, like a bunched up t shirt --this is better than a tight belt, and brings up the vein beautifully, opens it up and makes the whole procedure about 10 times easier. SWIM never could get anything into a flat, low pressure vein --it's almost impossible.
    You'd be amazed at how much of a difference that last simple tip makes, they turn into perfect little tubes ready for action. Never make the pressure too high, though, but just right [that is why 'ligatures' like tight belts are no good]
    Also, I agree, to thin it out first in a dilute solution is a good start -it can take you by surprise once you get it right..
    You'll be alright, the finer needle is better for coke because it gets less in at the wound site [wide bore needles, like even normal ones used for heroin are less appropriate, because even the tiny amount they lose at the tip causes more disruption, numbing, tightening etc.] , so good pick there.
    Yes, aim "up" is best, and nothing you can normally reach should be an artery.
    No neck, it is nasty and can cause terrible problems [like it can cause shock]
    Just remember, because of the strong local effects and its strong effect on the heart, cocaine can actually be more difficult to shoot than heroin, so please take it easy.
    Good luck.
    [seriouslly]

10. red_LED

red_LED Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Handle, SWIM thanks you for the tip. Getting a vein to appear is somewhat difficult, so I'll try the bunched-up tshirt under the armpit. But SWIM shares first...

A success!
    SWIM remeasured his sterile water using the syringe, about 30 units. He dropped a good "pinch" of coke in the water, swirled it around in a spoon, added some heat for good measure, then retrieved 25 units of cola solution. He tried the first vein that popped up, slowly easing the needle in his left arm and could draw blood instantly. I think he was not inserting the needle far enough the last 4 times (or sitters helping SWIM). Inject... 15 seconds later, pronounced "rushing" feeling! Head swirling and thoughts excited, SWIM's rush lasted about 1 minute, followed by a decent 15 minute coke high, followed by some slight nausia.

I am proud of this feat, the feeling was WOW and great, much cleaner than typical snorting highs using similarly batched cocaine. Also much, much faster onset... definitely something different compared to snorting.

Two questions:
    Will the slight nausia SWIM feel subside after experience with IV? Or will SWIM suffer from that symptom after every injection?

Do yous crash hard from IV cocaine? SWIM barely noticed the typical "cocaine crash" effect coming off his injection, other than instant cravings. Pretty comfortable aside from the (nausia).

11. Fight Club

Fight Club Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    1. NIK has never had nausea from IV coke, even with *huge* doses.

2. Never had much of a comedown either, except the craving, even when using 1/8 - 1/4 oz. in a session over a period of 6 - 10 hours.

FC

12. beentheredonethatagain

beentheredonethatagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    No-one I know did feel nauea from his first time banging coke. just the one time though. The crash is not nearly as bad with clean cola, the cravings are less too. but they are a muther when they come. Just be stronger than it, and remember what fight club said " it wont be your last, unless you die"
    I hate coke today and everytime I ran out . I wont do it any more for two reasons. 1. The money it sucks out of you 2. The life it sucks out of you
    The second is of course the most important

13. red_LED

red_LED Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Further Update:

SWIM's personal experience has varied from what others tell him. Primarily, I have not shot up more than three times in a day, and the average is just once. (for example, a single 20-unit dose mixed with half a line). I do not mean to completely fight off cravings (he will rail lines until the sun comes up) but does not find the same "must get another hit" effect with IV. I have definitely felt the tolerance effect, and easily saw the dangers of overdosing.

Overall, the IV experience is great! The cleanest yacked out feeling SWIM can get, who cares if its a shorter trip, its 5x better than messing up the nose with lines. After the first-time several attempts, SWIM can easily stick a vein, the concern with it being a tedious step is long gone. The whole process is a ritual, it can be fun prepping the needle, tying up the arm, awaiting the rollercoaster "rush" feeling. The nausia SWIM experienced is gone, it took approximately 3 injections to get over it. The crash, I have found, is much easier to deal with opposed to a session with lines. With SWIM's nose clear, and no nasty drips constantly bothering his stomach, IV'ing coke is like heaven. Oh yeah, I don't recommend trying this, regardless of his experience. This horrible drug saps the cash out of you!

14. beentheredonethatagain

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    I am glad its under controll, good luck and keep your guard up. I dont want to rain on your picnic, so I won't.

Just remember we have Beentheredonethat again.

15. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I would definitely recommend starting with good product and an acetone wash will only help. Otherwise a miss can turn into something much more complicated.

16. JaWill88

JaWill88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    I would like to know how much was injected in swiys biggest shot so far

17. beentheredonethatagain

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    he says a half a line in 20 units of water , half line? = .05 or so , not what I would call a bell ringer, diluted in a lot of water, even less of a chance of a hit.

18. red_LED

red_LED Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have never exceeded an entire line, or .1g worth of yola, into a single injection. SWIM heard bells ringing only once during a rather large, unmeasured dose he tried. As amazing and incredible it was, it left SWIM slightly scared and cautious to reach that level again. Tips? Suggestions? Is SWIM shooting too much water into his body? I will occassionaly feel a little sick, only for a short while, and SWIM recalls another You who mentioned too much water caused headaches. The yola SWIM messes with is crystallized and shimmery, very potent, some fire shit. Doesnt take much to take off, and at the moment SWIM's tolerance isnt greatly high, recently got off a 3 week break, only been injecting and several lines since.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  19. JaWill88

JaWill88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    swim knows plenty of people who become nausious after slamming. You did the other night but he was shooting like .2 which to I am fairly big. You really likes .1 -.15 oh and yes big shots are scary but thats half of the thrill for most. oh yeah and after a bunch of shots swim gets a pretty gnarly headache, swim gets some really good stuff too.

20. beentheredonethatagain

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    the thing about hitting a big one is that after that the smaller ones dont get it done. So stick with the smaller ones, save the big doses for someone else. No need to be unsafe, if you want to know what kind of danger hitting a large one can bring, then look up some posts by fight club, he tells a story about NIK (no-one I Know) almost dying.