Opinions - IV cocaine or crack hit, which is preferred?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by red_LED, May 5, 2007.

1. red_LED

red_LED Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM assumes IV'ing cocaine is a much stronger, more preferred rush compared to a crack cocaine hit, however, taking into effect comedowns and preparations which of these two methods of administering is preferred by you yous?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2007
  2. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    SWIM won't smoke crack, but he'd done a lot of I.V. coke. Can't compare the rush, but I can say that he doesn't jones for another shot for somewhere between 30 and 120 minutes which is something he doesn't hear crack smokers say.

Also, when one chooses IV as the admin method of choice, there's an intrastructure of stuff that needs to be done that slows one down to a degree. With smoking, nothing like this exists. If You has enuf money he can (and I've talked to people who have) just do hit after hit with no break. I've met people who've gotten blisters from pipes that got too hot from overuse.

IV admin is potentially more dangerous in SWIM's opinion, but managed correctly is preferable to smoking in his opinion.

- Beltane

3. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    When I was into that kinda of stuff, IV was the only way to go. He tried that crack once or twice, found out it wasn't for him.

4. red_LED

red_LED Newbie

Reputation Points:
  5. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    IV coke done a la SWIM usually doesn't have him considering more to 30 to 90 min.

6. Divalici0us

Divalici0us Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I like crack better than coke. She loves to smoke some rocks and finish with a line