1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Injecting - IV / Injecting Ecstasy / MDMA

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Foiled, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Foiled

Foiled Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Hello, SWIM injected a hit of e the other day. He thought it was very intense, he has been I.Ving it every day since. SWIM is wondering what the effects are going to be and if IVing it will "lose the magic" at the same pace as oral?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2010
  2. Ontherooftops

Ontherooftops Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Re: I.Ving Ecstasy

It will likely "lose the magic" considerably more rapidly than oral use. Given the nature of E, this seems like a very bad idea. The binders used in the manufacture of illicit pills aside, pressed E is cut a large percentage of the time. It's likely that SWIY is injecting a combo of MDMA and Methamphetamine, but if swiy' supplier changes, or even swiy's supplier's supplier, you could have an amphetamine overdose, or worse, on swiys hands. What if the cut changed to DXM or Caffiene? Bet that would feel great IV...

Even if the only active in SWIY's pills IS MDMA, which SWIM wouldn't really believe, your veins are going to be very unhappy about the shit holding that hit together. Powdered Molly likely isn't much safer or cleaner.

3. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from New York, U.S.A.

This is an extremely unsafe thing to do considering impurities, binders, cuts and the like which are found in E pills. The Magic will be gone very quickly, and SWIY's brain will be friend very soon. The hangover will be immense in a few days, even if he quits now, but continuing will only make it worse..

4. Foiled

Foiled Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

SWIM is one of those people who live for the high sadly. Injecting E can't be as bad as say Meth for instance. SWIM is aware of the binder facts but can't be as bas as the muriatic acid in methamphetamine. Can anyone clarify/contradict this?

5. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:

That is a very defeatist thing to say. Honestly to let yourself cop out by saying that and accepting failure is something that ought to be worked on instead of wondering about the effects of something AFTER it has been done.

E very often has meth in it. I'm not sure what you mean when saying that methamphetamine has muriatic acid in it. According to everything I know methampheamine is just methamphetamine, not + some acid. But purity is also an issue there.

6. Foiled

Foiled Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

You may call SWIM the king of all pessimists but theory is more than a way of thinking. And secondly, Meth is synthesized using l-methamphetamine, plus a large array of other chemicals varying from Muriatic Acid to Drain Cleaners, which all could be found under your kitchen sink. Ecstasy can't be as harmful as Meth and other drugs such as Heroin. You'd think they'd be more damaging to veins and such?

7. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:

Just because the chemeical is synthesized using some chemicals, doesn't mean it's mixed into the final product like a drug milkshake, pieces and parts get used then flushed out of the final product and, besides, those same kitchen chemical are used for MDMA synthesis as well.

In all likelihood if vein damage were an issue I'd imagine IV'ing E pills would be worse than many other IV habits. That's the reason why there's such a furor behind my antagonism to the idea.

8. DyersEV

DyersEV Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Germany

Why swif would want to injected ecstasy let alone use it everyday is beyond me. I'd recommend going to rehab asap.

9. Foiled

Foiled Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

Well, Ecstasy is SWIM Drug of Choice and also, injecting appeals to SWIM for a odd reason. Maybe its a reverse stigma of the social aspect or maybe its just the aspect of it. Drugs such as H, Ice and coke are blatantly expensive in a area I don't live in :p. E seems to be the perfect fit for SWIM and SWIM doesn't have too much concern over the damaging affects.

10. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:

Sadly I say to that: enjoy a short life.

11. sknkv2

sknkv2 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Australia

Why even ask the question if you already seem to know everything?

Look here are the facts, I'm only posting this because I hope there may be somewhere deep down inside of you a voice of reason taht may listen to what I have to say...

If you are dead-set on IV'ing ecstasy (which it seems you are), the very least you can do as a harm reduction technique is to purify the product you plan on using. This is not difficult, just use the search engine and you will find several threads with helpful info. Fuck it, I'll just post one: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29652&highlight=ecstasy+wash

Now if you are that lazy you don't care to do this, all I can say is that you aren't going to last long. Eventually if you keep injecting pill binders into your body you WILL suffer. Whether this means amputation or death, who knows? But still, your luck will only take you so far. This isn't some drug propaganda designed to scare you out of trying it, just if you are going to do it at least take care of yourself man.

Personally, SWIM'd rather inject meth than a pill. In both cases however, unless the product is pure and certain precautions are taken your luck will eventualyl run out. Even if injecting ecstasy pills was safer, just because it's safer than something doesn't mean it's advisable to do it, especially if there are thing syou can do to make it safer.

In the end, no one can help you unless you wish to take the help we have tried to give you. SWIM finds it rpetty upsetting that SWIY "doesn't have too much concern over the damaging affects." but at least SWIM can rest easier now knowing that he has done all he can to help you.

12. Pretty_Diamonds

Pretty_Diamonds Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female

At least tell me SWIY is IVing molly....

13. Foiled

Foiled Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

SWIM is wondering if the risk of amputation is running with the fact of large particles getting caught in arteries or is it just the waxy binders that hold it together?

14. freshacejay

freshacejay Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from american_samoa

IMHO SWIY needs to get hip to the facts and check into rehab.

15. UNIBLACK810

UNIBLACK810 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o Male from U.S.A.

I agree with everyone else. Slamming E can't be safe in the long run. I know in SWIM's part of town you can buy E test kits in the store so you can check what's in you E before you use it. I mean @least you would know what's in the shit before you decide to stick yourself again or however you wanna take it.

16. Foiled

Foiled Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

Question what if SWIM can't make the acetone wash, is there any way he can improve the safety of this?

17. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:

Acetone is very easy to come by (nearly any hardware store), atleast extend the effort in order to obtain materials to make the reckless habit somewhat safer.

Lookup the solubility of MDMA. Find some solvent in which MDMA is insoluble. Then use it to wash the pills and hope something in the pills dissolves into the solvent. That's the same process that the acetone wash was developed but there may be other solvents that could be used.

18. ~..:[nathan]:..~

~..:[nathan]:..~ Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o Male

SWIM is very used to IVing. First and foremost, if you are looking to IV ecstasy then for fuck sake do it right and get pure MDMA as this is the chemical you are looking for a hit from. As everyone else has iterated, the biggest problem you have here is the binders and impurities that you are injecting directly into your system.

When you IV you are bypassing all of the body's defense systems that the drug normally passes through (ie liver, kidneys, stomach etc). As a result you are at a much higher risk from anything impure as you are sending everything in that pill to every organ and part of your body.

IVing is systemic. Picture it. You push the drug straight into a vein, it travels to your heart and in one beat it is everywhere inside you.

Everytime that SWIM has Ivd pills he has felt immediately sick. High as a shit, but unpleasantly sick for at least 10 minutes.

If you are intent on doing this (and SWIM can see why you are) use mdma. You need next to nothing for a good hit, will push no other nasties into your system other than your poison of choice and have a far better chance of a)not rotting or corroding veins and b)being found dead with a needle in your arm.

Is that how you want to be remembered?

SWIM highly discourages IV use as it is ridiculously addictive for a multitude of reasons but says that if you are going to do it, be as safe as possible, always be sterile, never share and ONLY ever IV a pure substance that you can guarantee has not been cut.

And always try a new batch orally first, then IV a 1/10th of what you would usually want to. If you aren't dead or pissing blood, assume it is safe to slowly up the dosage until you are getting the high you want.

Remember that you never actually know what you are buying until it is inside you and working. If you are going to use such extreme measures to get high then you have to use safety measures and this means using mdma and NOT pills. You will never know what is in them until it is in your blood stream and too late.

19. Spare Chaynge

Spare Chaynge Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

swim has noticed that when he used mdma a lot he develop some sort of defeatist attitude and are often very negative..

by the way if you continue using mdma tablets iv everyday.. you have a good chance of dying very soon.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  20. anony

anony Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.K.

Some harsh statements there.

Tags: