1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Injecting - IVing 4-aco-DMT ... SWIM is curious

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by Sklander, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from congo_democratic
    SWIM found himself with this glorious chemical and was just seeing what the appropriate dose is for IV use.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
  2. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o Male
    Re: IVing 4 aco DMT ... SWIM is curious

probably low...I bet the 4-ho's are better for IV though...

3. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda

This might give a rough idea-- Shulgin's notes on DMT.

As SWIS says, start low. If an oral dose is about 8 mg - 30 mg (?) one could extrapolate what an IV dose might be. My rabbit says he would rather not IV this material!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
  4. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o Male

How would comparing to DMT be helpful? DMT is very different as far as MAO is concerned (you understand that MAO is not isolated to the gut). There is one or two IV 4-aco-DMT reports (I believe even on this site maybe on another site though). They were large doses, but the people doing this sort of thing probably have large tolerances.

5. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda

Perhaps SWISS could provide links to these reports. That could be helpful. (Most us have little interest in IVing tryptamines.)

6. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o Male

Sorry, I can't find them...they were some offhand comments on BL I believe....in which the user reported a strong DMT-like experience (lasting about as long as DMT).

SWIM might be convinced of IVing 4-ho-DMT if his oral trials go OK, since SWIM is fascinated with DMT itself.

7. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda

Shame-- it would be curious to read them!

You might expect IVing a tryptamine to much shorter and much more intense. That's why I gave the example of DMT. SWIS is right in saying that the comparison is not a good one as DMT is effectively orally inactive (although I recall Jonathan Ott suggesting that may not be true.)

Interested to hear any reports.

8. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from congo_democratic

SWIM has IVed 4 ACO DMT many times in the past month. It has taken him to places never seen before, and to places only imagined while on straight smoked DMT. SWIM has DMT, too, but has not yet done the extraction into the furmate to inject... SWIM will let y'all know asap.

The first time SWIM did 30mg.

Onset: SWIM counted to three and had intenese effects. The world around him seemed to materialize away into atoms and he was left in a void for several seconds. He then began to accelerate much like a break through dose of smoked DMT.

SWIM's trip was mostly crazy geostropic patterns and what not. No entities and nothing especially meaningful to SWIM. It was a hell of a ride.

Then, I tried 40mg. This dose was obviously stronger. It felt like twice as much. "Ahhhhhh... How will I get out of this?" SWIM kept thinking. He then gave into the trip and met all kinds of entities, deities, etc. He was in different dimensions of reality frequently. Changing between our world, the one above use three spaces all the way up to seventy two places above ours; all the way down to the negative numbers of dimensions.

Really... no one has any idea of how big this universe is? SWIM saw it all in under twenty minutes with just 40mg of 4 ACO DMT put into his arm. Try this, SWIM highly recommends it.

Peace.

9. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o Male

Neat, SWIM will do this with 4-ho-DMT then....but with much less dosage than the 40mg above (he was thinking maybe try 8-10mg first).

10. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda

Has SWISkylander tried smoking 4 ACO-DMT-- is that comparable?