Jax, Dance Pills, Bliss extra?

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by college, Nov 3, 2005.

1. college

college Newbie

Reputation Points:
    this thread is about the potency and usefullness of LEGAL xtc and speed replacements such as the ones in the subject line. In america BZP is illegal, however I have been told that the product, "crystal" is a pipeazerine, but not much other info was told. I want to know is stuff like bliss extra, jax, etc. are worth it and what comes closest to the real deal. It would seem that over in europe any array of psychoactive pills can be purchased with little or no hassle, I am looking for the american equivalant. I dont want RC's he wants ready to roll (pun intended) results convienetly encapsulated for him. Now I amnt necisarilly looking for a url, however since the topic is legal drugs i suppose it could be ok, have to ask a moderator. Herbs seem to mostly be junk - I am looking for under the radar chems, but if herbs work thats cool too. Any opinons on anyones preferences or first hand accounts would be greatly appreciated. thank you very muchEdited by: college

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    NO sources can be listed outside the Sources forum. Not even for plumbing services.

3. college

college Newbie

Reputation Points:
    fair enough, but as far as the legal "dancepills" does anyone have any experience with them?

4. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Try looking BZP and TFMPP in Erowid . There seem to be problems mixing these with alchohol and some people find them quite toxic, with an apalling hangover, although a lot of people in New Zealand seem to like them.

5. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you hvae tried MDMA and are looking for something with the same effects you will never find it. BZP + TFMPP is a 'mild' stimulant and psychedelic combo. Colours will be a litle brighter, a grin on your face and legs that bounce is about it.

Mixing with alcohol is a very bad idea. You wont feel any effect until the next morning when you wake up (hangover)

6. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Not too much to add here (read up on erowid etc,...)

But I will say that BZP / TFMPP / CPP mixed with MDMA is potentially VERY dangerous. So dont do it.

7. college

college Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am not all that interested in pipazerines, cpp, or tfmpp. What caught swims eye was bliss extra, its for sale EVERYWHERE except america, it contains the calmus extract tma-2. Now swim knows that TMA's are illegal or at best an analouge, but I would have to assume that thier is an american equivilant. trip2night is for sale in america butswim heard it sucks. This whole market of legal party pills greatly intrigues swim on a level beyond the obvious (no I dont mean dealing) it just facinates him that these gems are out there. Anyone care to elaberate on the topic?

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Asarone, the precursor for TMA, is hardly similar in effect to MDMA. At best it will keep you awake and alert - without euphoria. At most likely - it will give you a nasty headache. As a propenylbenzene - likely it will harm your liver and possibly cause cancer.

You have to take into consideration: Scumballs trying to sell some crap will make grandiose claims about the wonders of what it will do. They get people's money this way. In a perfect world, they would be shot.

9. college

college Newbie

Reputation Points:
    cancer = no longer interested lol.

10. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dont be afraid of something like arsarone that might cause cancer.
    Caffeine can cause cancer and im sure you have no problem drinking that

11. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    BZP is the best of 'em in my opinion. It's contained in "pep pills" (and the varieties: pep love and pep twisted, the latter of which is supposed to be the best), which are sold in a shop near me. Take 3 for the best effect, but you may find it hard to sleep afterwards.Still, not the real thing by a loing shot, more of a nice, stimulanting, chatty substance(acts as a CNS stimulant). First time I took it I evenstarted gurning [​IMG]

Haven't tried it yet, but apparently "Purple Ohms" aresupposed to give you the biggest rush of all the legal highsand "Turbo Charger" is supposed to be OK too. The others I've tried simply don't work.

Tried Bliss Extra and it did very littleEdited by: ramjet