Jax..For first time

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by Kent_Pete, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Kent_Pete

Kent_Pete Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    Am gonna try Jax for the first time on Saturday. Taking into account that I have never actually taken Ecstasy, what kinda effect can I expect. Do these so called " Legal Highs " have a definate effect or are they a load of old hype ??.

1. 3/5,
      he could be incriminating himself by speaking in the first tense...
      Jul 7, 2006
  2. RPS

RPS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think that legal ecstasy is no comparison whatsoever.

Try it, but dont judge actualy E by what effects the e-legal stuff will give you.

Cheers,

RPS

1. 4/5,
      Good advice and a posative input, try to expand a little however.
      Jun 6, 2006
  3. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    RPS speaks alot of sense,

Alot of legal highs have definate effects, look at the threads on PEP pills and Piperazines. Im not sure on JAX itself as im not familiar with it.

Note however that just because things are legal doesnt make them safe or tame. Take Salvia for instance, it's legal here in the uk but it sure isnt tame, just as piperazines are legal but sure arn't that safe.

Good luck and please post an experience report.

(P.s. 300th post :) )

4. Kent_Pete

Kent_Pete Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    Jax

Cheers. Jax is 150mg BZP plus 75mg TFMPP if that makes any sence [ it sure as hell doesn't to me ]. I am quite a big bloke so wasn't gonna take half a tablet first but , as I haven't had anything similiar before might take half and see what happens.
    So you say you get a definate Rush with some of these Legal E's do you??. Are they an overwhelming anxiety type rush or a pleasant one ?.

5. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    I've never had a rush with anything i dont take any substances for recreation legal or not. SWIFantasian has not used any BZP/TFMPP substances purely because of lack of knowledge on their effects, as i stated previously just because they are legal doesnt mean they are safe. I'd advise before going any further that you read the following thread on the substances that you talk about. There is even a post on the very specific drug you talk about

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/16213?highlight=BZP

Just a couple of pointers to help you on your way too,

1) UTFSE - Use the forum search engine, if you had you would have found that the questions you are asking have already been answered.

2) Format of SWIM - Please use format of SWIM, the substances you are speaking of are illegal in certain countries and part of the rules of the forum state that you should use SWIM. If your not sure what I am then UTFSE.

Thanks hope i helped with some of your questions

6. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Jax

I did one Jax pill of the two in the packet. It was long-lasting but not really all that intense on its own. Sort of life a very weak E or some speed. Music was enhanced in a speedy way. Things were a little bit pushy. I am clear-headed with only mild jaw tension.

Nothing out of this world, but think that two would have been more noticeable. One Jax = 150 BZP + 75 Tmffp or whatever. SWIM gathers that these are not as strong as London Underground's XXX and Fast & Furious pills, but are nonetheless on the stronger side. Touch wasn't enhanced, nor does SWIM feel loved up. But it could have been to do with whom I was with. I found that two pep originals (supposedly on a 90mg piperazine blend each = 180mg of piperazine blend) seemed stronger than one Jax. THey were more euphoric and gave SWIM more empathy.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  7. StarLaugh

StarLaugh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    Was looking at these before heard about em. Any news on how they are? worth it?

8. rickland71

rickland71 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    47 y/o
    is there any pillreports on the site guys ? cheers

9. Mint boi

Mint boi Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    My ferret, when he does occasionally venture into the world of piperazines, would take 140mg bzp and 75mg tfmpp which he has found to be the best combo for him. Do take into account that plenty of people get some very negative effects from pills like these; nausea, headaches ect.