Jewelz

Discussion in 'Cannabis paraphernalia' started by purplehaze, Mar 6, 2007.

1. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This is Jewelz, named after the character Jewels in the movie pulp fiction for one bad mother fucker. It has a bubbler for a bowl and doubles as a ash catcher so the water in the pipe doesnt get nasty, it has notches for ice and can hold a shitload of ice and hits like hell. I have had it for a couple months now and it is awesome. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I don't get what the ice notches are for and where they are. I like the ash catching idea, though. Never seen that before. I don't mind changing the water, though, and it's that much more glass to keep clean. Nice paraphenalia, though...

3. skulls

skulls Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The ice notches are right above the ring near the base of SWIpurplehaze's bong. The ice can be put in the tube and it can cool the smoke along with water. I think a bubble bowl might be a bit too much, seeing as how much trouble he has cleaning out his bubbler.

4. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sorry for not replying to my own post my monitor went out and I had to pick up a new one.

Anyway's you don't have to use the bubbler bowl if you prefer not to it's interchangeable with just a regular bowl but I would use a screen so that no ash's would get in the water, it stays fairly clean other than stains on the glass and hell you don't even have to use ice if you don't won't to, with huge rip's the ice melt's rather quick without the bubbler bowl tho.

And thanks skulls for explaining were the ice notches are.

5. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Can't one just throw some ice cubes into the water?
    I have never tried this but now might since it sounds like a good idea... Is there some benefit to separating the ice from water since it will melt anyways ?

6. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well the smoke is in bubbles and cools better if it is out of the water before it hits the ice, on this particular model you cant get ice past the ice notches that are indented into the bong above the ring near the base, on swims homemade bong made out of a mayonaise jar I used to fill it up with ice and the ice was in with the water, it worked well although this works better. Just imagine this bong from the ring at the base filled to the top with crushed ice, it cools it alot, regular ice cubes can fit too.

Tags: