Drug info - Jungle Juice/ Hunch Punch/ Whatever!

Discussion in 'Alcohol' started by pacamohu, Jan 19, 2005.

1. pacamohu

pacamohu Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hey I was just reading a forum on this exquisite type of punch that always
    is made and tastes differently and I was just wondering what everyones
    different names are for it and what they like to put in it, stories, etc.
    I usually call it Wop, Wopatui, Jungle Juice, Moon Juice, or even Mud (The
    last three depending on color: One time it was black and once brown)

Here are my ingredients:
    1 litre of everclear (If available)
    1 beer (12-40 oz)
    1-2 litre of Triple Sec
    1 half gallon (1.75 litre) of Vodka
    1 half gallon of Run
    1 litre of Watermelon Shnapps
    .5-1 bottle of wine
    1-2 gallon of Fruit Punch
    1-2 cans of frozen juice concentrate
    1-3 packages of Kool-Aid
    A bunch of chunks of watermellon, grapes, oranges, strawberries, kiwis
    and whatever else i can find
    Soak for 4-24 hours
    Party!

2. pacamohu

pacamohu Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I got so caught up in my ingredients i forgot my stories:

Back in the day when my dad was young he made a ton of wop at this
    huge party he through. Anyways, towards the end of the night when the
    jungle juice was getting low someone notice something in it....A FISH!
    Haha anyways to make a long story short the wasted person that saw it
    puked, causing another person to puke and another and another.

I have never been this extreme but have thrown chocolate syrup and
    weird stuff like that in it and no one even noticed.

Thats how good it is.

3. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I've always heard of Hunch Punch being made with a bottle of everclear, gal of fruit punch, and some fruit.

Jungle Juice recipe (20 gallons):

1 L Everclear

5.25 L (3 1.75L bottles) Vodka

1 bottle Peach Schnapps

1 pint Bacardi 151 Proof Rum

1 bottle 99 Apples Apple Schnapps

10 L Sprite

1 L Sunny Delight

1 L Triple Sec

1.75 L bottle Gin

1 bottle DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker

4 bottles Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill Wine

8 L Hawaiian Punch

2 containers Orange Juice concentrate

Fruit (as much as desired)

4. VIKETIME

VIKETIME Newbie

Reputation Points:
    damn all i do is mix 3 shots of everclear into a glass and fill the rest up with hawaiian punch

5. coolhandluke

coolhandluke Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    around here we call it wop, swims also drank some pink panty dropper (I didn't get any tail though:( ) last night which is why he is posting in this 5 year old thread. I has enough good wop stories to keep him busy for years and most of them end with "then i blacked out", now he usually steers clear of this vile shit. swims only personally made one, doesn't remember what they put in it. t

the worst was this stuff that one of his friends would make, he heard it was with clear kool aid, after only 3 cups of it swim blacked out woke up and did not expect what he did the night before. I was out till 5 in the fucking morning and doesn't remember anything after midnight. before then everyone else was acting a fool too, one of his guy friends kissed another male friend right on the lips (these were like wangster people so thats why it was kinda funny). anyway swim stumbled into his dads house ( unannounced and with his ex girlfriend) at 5 in the morning as his dad was leaving for work, it was not a good night for swim when he woke up he was thinking he went home at a semi decent hour, 2ish.

another time this rich kid in high school threw a party at his family cabin which is on this little piece of land right in the bluffs that was where about 3 members of the family lived. his whole family was out of town one time in high school and he threw a HUGE party at the cabin, double barrel, double wop. they had a beer bong going from the second story loft inside the cabin and going down to the floor of the main room. pong table in each corner of the house. people were doing rolls, swim and his friend had some coke. one of his best friends long term gf ( she was rolling) came up to swim, grabbed his dick and asked these exact words " do you have any rolls or blow" OMFG you gotta be kidding swim. for one I would never fuck his buddy's chick, and two thats just so blunt about the situation. everyone knows if You has coke it makes it way easier to pick up chicks, but to just come out and say it was just weird. anyway the party got busted ( high school ) and there was a good 60 or 70 people in there, but someone saw it coming and we all took off and climbed up the bluffs and in the woods, only about ten people got drinking tickets, it was pretty sweet.

one time his buddy was like yea were having a wop. so I go over and it was just him and like 3 of his buddies sitting with this tiny cooler full of wap, it was so funny swim though he was going to a party. the wop was awful, had so much pulp and pineapple I could hardly drink it. one thing they put in it was those long "super rope" liqerish things which was really good, and they were drinking with twizlers as straws.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010