Opinions - just CANT say no to LSD

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Chaote, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    do u find with LSD as well as most other psychadelics that you cant take a half ofr those still effected be a half, but that when you take it your like but what if it doesnt work! i better eet it and u do and its all good, but then you dont have that half its gone but you ate it so its good.
    Well this may very well be jibberish so here is an example tonight i ate lets say 3/4 a blotter 2 hrs later barely anything nothing really so i was like well maybe i shood eet the other half which i thought i would have for next time and have a 1 1/4 blotter. but i ate and its all good. Do you ever fell this way?

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    You can always take more. You can not take less. Moderation is the key.

3. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I nresponse to you query solidly here i meant like ill have a hit or half or what ever and just want to take the rest and feel i wont get high enough with out it. Sorry iwas kinda out of it when i wrote that

4. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    How much Acid do I have? Hmm, maybe I should take all of it (or, at Least 5 of my Hits).

I, too, have felt this way. I have only bought LSD once (although I got quite a few in that batch).The first few times, I took one (or 2) Hits. I noticed that 2 Hits sent me further into the Magic.

After realizing that I could travel deeper inside myself, this changed my thoughts after taking each dose. By the time I was +1 Hour, my mind started talking to me: "Hey! You could be off into a Better Universe. Just pop another Hit." Of course, this voice was ME, and I was being a little Greedy. More is more.

This same sort of thing happened when I began taking RCs. But with RCs, I knew I could always buy more of it. Somehow, knowing that I can replenish my supply, made it easier for me to not think about UPing the dose.

I like what Alfa said: "Moderation is the key." Taking a quiet dose allows my mind to have an easy time during the Trip. There is no use in Rattling my Soul (unless I actually NEED to do it once in a while).

5. Goa Trip

Goa Trip Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.K.
    I am the same way too, go for the big tripI alwayssay. But not to the point where yoru out of control though.Problem is i havn't found acid in years. Thats what got me looking at stuff like research chemicals, DMT, and Salvia etc...

6. dogcow

dogcow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I though taking more acid to boost the effects is impossible since the effects of more acid over a period of time is basically negligable.

This is not corect?

-dc

7. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    (For the most part) Taking MORE LSD = a More-intense Trip.

Dogcow says: "I thought taking more acid to boost the effects is impossible . . . This is not correct?" Well, you are Right: "This is NOT correct."

Gee, dogcow, are you kidding? If you would read through a few of the LSD Threads, you will find MANY references to multi-Hit Trips, and that they are more Intense. Please Use the Forum's Search Engine.

One way to prove this is: If you take a little-enough amount of LSD, you will have NO Trip at all. Another Proof: Pop 10 or 20 Blotters, and see if it is More intense than one(Kids, do not do this at home).

And then there is the Grand-daddy of all DOSES: Nagognog once downed the equivalent of 50 Hits. Believe me, it was MORE intense than one Hit. Read it, and then you, too, can Dream about having a Trip like Nagognog's Cluster-Trip.

8. melt_000

melt_000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    the tolerance effects of lsd which is what i believe you are referring to, do not start to take effect until three days after ingestion, according to erowid(LSD FAQ, david honig). so it would definitely be possible to wait for the first hit to start coming up to judge its strength, and then decide if you want to take more.

Tags: