Just smoked a bowl

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by OfAge, Jul 14, 2005.

1. OfAge

OfAge Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ya i just smoked a bowl of some real high quality shit, my friends all got totally baked, I didnt. I smoked it right, and everything.. i just DONT GET HIGH! gawddamn. I do feel it a LITTLE bit, like a strong cig feeling.

2. MescalinePirate

MescalinePirate Newbie

Reputation Points:
    That's nice.

The first, say, five times I smoked pot I didn't feel anything.

3. truestbet

truestbet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ive been smokin almost forever and it seems like i never get as high as anyone else, like i feel it, but i dont get affected in a strong fashion. Maybe because it really isnt as powerful of a drug for some people versus other people it blows their mind. Its just genetics I assume.

4. MescalinePirate

MescalinePirate Newbie

Reputation Points:
    More likely you're building yourself a tolerance.

5. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yeah, soemtimes I just don't get high at all. Then other times it only
    takes a few puffs. I think a lot of it has to deal with your mindset.
    Tolerance is also an issue.

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    When I have an abundance of gear, for some reason, I don't get as baked no matter how much I smoke. But if I'm down to my last nug, I always make it count and just enjoy it as much as possible. Headphones are essential for getting stoned.

7. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    either you smoke much more than your friends and you have a higher tolerance and thats why that got so much more blazed than you.

or it was one of your first few times smoking, many people dont get high the first few times.

am i right? If not make sure you see its lit and feel your throat burn, and than make sure not to exhale for at least 5 seconds. repeat every hit

as for swim, he feels its natural he doesnt get as stoned as the people he smokes with because generally he smokes more than them. (with a couple exceptions of course).

But also he finds that he gets less high when smoking with people than with smoking by himself, even if the weed amount equals out.

ex. four bowls with 3 other people gets him less stoned one bowl by himself

8. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Pot is a Psychedelic ... Set and Setting are important (to your experience).

When I smoke Pot, I get High most of the time. There are times when I just don't make that Jump ...to Hyperspace. Usually it's because I am not Letting Go fully into my experience. I will be thinking intensely about something else going on in my life. This distracts me from getting ready to go to Pot Heaven.

The first time most people smoke Pot, they do NOT feel the way they will the Second or Third time they smoke it. This (in my opinion) is because they haven't allowed their brain to go to that special place (High-ness).

If Ifire-up the Normal part of my brain (instead of the Trippy side), then I end up with a different experience. This MAY be the reason that most people have one of Two different modes of feeling while High.

9. truestbet

truestbet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I feel something off the weed i smoke usually, unless it is dirtweed, but generally I feel at least something. It must be just a tolerance, and for me it has to do with being really stressed out. Seems like it takes more weed to get me high since I am so stressed out, or maybe I am just a huge pothead. As long as I have a large enough amount ofweed, and I get to smoke by myself, or with people I trust, I usually can getdamn stoned, like I am right now, but most of the people I chill with only smoke miniscule ammounts of weed that that me know I have smoked something, but doesnt get me straight faded.

10. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    i have gotten high everytime i've smoked weed incept for the first 2 or 3 times i did it