just wondering.....

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by podge, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Before i ask this i have to clarify that i am NOT looking to buy any illegal substance and if anyone tries to contact me about purchasing drugs from them i will not respond.i am merely wondering what drugs have made it where in the world.
    So im just wondering has anybody heard of any research chemicals or DMT in ireland?i know these drugs are across the water in britain but have they spread to ireland and if not could anybody give an educated guess as to when they might arrive on irish shores ?

2. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    SWIBL thinks SWIP might be able to find some 2c-i in Ireland for example, at least it was pretty popular in the UK if SWIBL is right.

or maybe SWIP can extract some DMT, or get to know someone who is able to extract it? just a thought

3. illuminati boy

illuminati boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    DMT is ubiquitous. It is in many plants, animals, and even in homo sapiens. As such, I have no doubt that DMT is present all over Ireland. If you are referring to purified DMT suitable for smoking etc., cant say for certain, but I would really be surprised if it were not available. Maybe they don’t have it in the Serengeti, but they probably have other psychoactives there.

I am sure there are ‘research chemicals’ in Ireland if for no other reason than some government lab somewhere probably has a grant to study them. There were definitely some in years past, and I would find it hard to believe that everyone went through everything they had. So there are probably vials safely tucked away in freezers in sleepy little towns. There are probably labs investigating their binding properties. There are also probably a large number of chemists who could easily follow the PiHKAL instructions to syth up any of the 2C-x class… but again this is not from any actual knowledge on my part… I could be completely wrong and maybe everyone there really is a sheep farmer… but just playing the probabilities I highly doubt it.

I B

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  4. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    A couple of years ago there were pills with an "i" logo circulating which contained 2c-i. There was also a fairly well publicised incident involving DOB tablets which were sold as ecstasy. Other than that Research Chemicals are not really available unless you are connected to certain circles, the same goes for DMT. You would be hard pushed to even find anyone who has heard of RCs. This is unlikely to change any time soon.

This may be of interest.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.