K first experience

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by actarus, Jan 28, 2007.

1. actarus

actarus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from isle_of_man
    I have so far enjoyed what for him is the best drug on the world: Mdma.
    But due to some his friends, he is now planning to try Ketamin...but he read K's something really really strong, powerful and unpredictable (at least for someone unexperienced in that like swim).
    Can please anyone tell swim what are K's effects and any suggestions/comments would be appreciated.
    Thank You All

2. dnb warrior

dnb warrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I am a big fan of MDMA as well, and when he first tried ket he was a little bit dissapointed... it isnt something that makes you feel that good, as such, its not a drug where you lean back on your sofa and think yeah! things are pretty sweet right now! more like an interesting different perspective. something you acquire a taste for. also its not an amzingly social experience, You might just drift off into his own world and other people can seem a bit far away, disconnected.
    the best advice I could really give is prepare to be confused, and expect the unexpected! but dont worry too much, it wont give you panic attacks or paranoia like mushrooms or weed. you just sort of lose your sense of who you are and whats going on. I have only snorted K and found he had to snort quite a lot to get really messed up. the worst that can happen is that you will be unable to move your limbs for a bit, its never happened to SWIM, but he has seen others in that state and usually they are too lost in their own little world to care.

enjoy!

3. arman

arman Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    I don't agree with this part (SWIdnbwarrior). youdnb should read some reports in ketamine experience thread. Also there is also a lot of information available about ketamine both in this forum and around the web.

First You should tell what kind of experience he wants to experience?

Light dose of ketamine is slightly-psychedelic euphoria not dissimilar to Ecstasy (much weaker euphoria than MDMA). And visual perception and sense of touch are amplified.

High dose (k-hole) of ketamine is going to seperate You completely from his body/surronding and show up a completely new world to him.

There is also moderate K doses which are generally low dose effects gradually increased by dosage till it completely seperates body from mind and You reaches K-hole (its the highest recreational dose), if You take more that k-hole dose, You will be unconscious exactly like when Ketamine administered in hospital for inducing anesthesia.

ISWIMHO low dose of ketamine is not interesting at all and comparing to what SWIM experienced in high doses (k-hole) it is a waste of material. There is also a lot of better drugs for this kind of experience (just for feeling good).

You should also choose a route for administration, I recommend injecting (IM) for higher doses and snorting for lower ones.

You should start from moderate-low doses if he wants to experience k-hole, specially if IMing cuz after it hits You (after 5 mins) it will take you to a strange place (and yet familiar) in 1-4 minutes.

Do you's research before trying and be safe!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
  4. dnb warrior

dnb warrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    yes I should have mentioned when he says he had to snort quite a lot, he means a lot of pretty small lines, he would divide a gram into at least 20 lines(50mg each), maybe even smaller lines than that for the first time to gauge effects

5. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Ketamine is really nothing like MDMA at all. There is a lot of advice on dosage if you UTFSE.

6. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The only MDMA like effects swim gets from Ketamine is that at certain doses / points in the experience when he is feeling sort of "floaty" he likes dancing and it feels quite natural like it does on E. Other than that its an extremely difference experience on the whole. Effects you may get from PCP or higher doses of DXM are a better comparison to look at, or maybe certain feelings you'd get from opiates. Descriptions of IV morphine certainly come to mind sometimes, though without the strong euphoria aspect I believe.