k users

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by devil, May 9, 2005.

1. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Would love to discuss how your holes go. I have been having the most
    bizarre ones. If not here, PM me and I will pass it on to SWIM of
    course.

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    i dont use K (although i would love to) because i cant get it (as with most other drugs in Australia) but i am intrested about your holes, and how much you use and how you use it.

3. ferox

ferox Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What is drug availability like in Australia? My Dad lives there and I may be heading over soon. I hear E and coke are both very expensive

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Yeah Australia sucks for drugs. If you have ALL the right connections you can get alot of stuff but the connections are hard to get. Basically weed, speed and pills are fairly easy to get but a total rip-off. Scored a ok pill last weekend and it was $35 bux which is normal but you can prob find good shit if you look hard enough, but it mite b more expencive. Speed your looking at 15 - 25 bux a point (1-2 points get you high - i dont know the mesurments) and weed is 15 bux a gram and its nothing special. As for coke i am gonna get some soon and was told i will be paying 50 bux a point! I dont know how much a point of coke is but i think thats pretty expensive!

5. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    for one, SWIM's out of body experiences are so real, that he wonders...

do you think we actually do leave our bodies? or we just think we do?

6. The One

The One Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've had some crazy out of body experiences on K (more vivid realities than my every day reality) & it has changed my belief systems massively.

Read John Lilly's "The Scientist". Very interesting guy.

You have to be careful with K though if you are at all concerned with *this* reality & this fragile little corporeal vessel of yours.

Would be interested to hear about your experiences. Feel free to PM.

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    A friend of mine had a dog he named Sport. I never asked the dog his true name. I figured he was plenty embarrassed already. And this is why:

My friend's dog was always getting sick. Not really, but my friend would say so. So he took Sport to this ancient veterinarian. Thick glasses. White coat covered in fur, and ketchup from lunch. Nice guy. As the vet was giving Sport the once over, my friend would heist a bottle of Vetalar - ketamine: 100mg/ml. Sport got his clean bill of health again, and away he, and the Vetalar, went.

Then it was off to his friend with diabetes for some syringes. It was found that 50mg intra-muscular was just right - unless he wanted to end up at the veterinarian. He was furry enough.

The best description of ketamine I heard was from a friend of mine who is now an attorney: "This is like taking a slow and bumpy boxcar ride to nirvana!" He looked amusing sitting there with his pants down in his suit and tie with a needle sticking in his thigh.My feeling is that it was like a mixture of LSD and nitrous oxide. Guess that's why he's an attorney! Maybe I'll send him a dog.....Edited by: nagognog2

8. skornenicholas

skornenicholas Newbie

Reputation Points:
    About the out of body experiances, while I believe them to be possible,
    for K and DXM it's largely just the dissociative effect. Your basically
    running on internal feedback loop, ie no outside stimuli, so assuming
    a person is aware they HAVE a body; on a high enough dose they may
    "see" it from the outside since they cannot tell it is their own. Hope
    that made sense. Feel free to pass it on to SWIM
    Edited by: skornenicholas

9. phenethylamine

phenethylamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I enjoy K because the same insights can be seen as with LSD, since insights and philosophies can start off as soon as you lose your ego. (losing your ego completely is harder than you'd think) but once the ego is lost and this loss is maintained for any amount of time, you will see what I mean, which is, I thought I had lost my ego several times, until one time I actually did. The only problem with K in my opinion is that I can't really use it for more than a WHOLE LOT OF FUN because anything I realize is washed away by the fact that I dont know who I am or why I am or anything. I guess on LSD I feel really pure and good and I can understand things, I remember MY life and am able to see what I shoulddo to improve my life.but with K I dont try to lose my ego it just gets thrown out and that is confusing as hell.When I get stuck I getreal stuck,and I often think Iam unborn or definately dead or something, but for some reason the idea of being dead or unborn has never scared me. I suppose K might be what happens when you die, but then again so might LSD.

10. amd6568

amd6568 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Before I start, I am not asking for drug dealers or anything, so don't regard this question as a... "asking for dealers" type question, it's just general.

I have been wanting to try Special K for a while and really want to get my hands on it. I read that it is used as a cat tranquilizer, so where do people get it from? Obviously a vet or something, but do people generally find them at clubs or what?

11. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    amd, if you know people who are in the scene, ask them. Yes, in the US mainly used by veterinarians.

12. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    phenethylamine, there is a sweet spot when you have consciousness, yet under the spell as it were.</span>

13. kathinthehat

kathinthehat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i get this meditative feeling + nausea + contentedness feeling. funny, seemed like h for me. But once I ate a bite of a bagel it all went away. [​IMG]

14. mandrake

mandrake Newbie

Reputation Points:
    K was developed as an anisthetic, not a tranquilzer for humans. However
    people started complaining of delusional disturbing states..Nowadays
    thats why they use in only on animals and little kids. Khole is
    nowhere u want to be at a party but you can do enough to be dreamy and
    not enough to be in k-hole.

K and good weed, K and good rolls, K and good acid are good too. Wish i could find also.

15. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I had the most amazing trip last week - a full body orgasm. Seemed
    like a full release of all of SWIM's endorphins all at once.[​IMG]

16. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:

This is very true. You know why people who die and then come back to
    life report 'seeing other beings' or 'meeting God' or whatever? It is
    because as the cells in the brain die, they release a chemical which is
    very similar in structure, and hence effect, as ketamine.

17. lilsteve

lilsteve Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Are you sure you're not getting ketamine confused with DMT?.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  18. zenmaster143

zenmaster143 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've started having out of body experiences becauseof my K use I suppose, since I had my first one on a K trip. Now I have them 2-5 days a month even though I haven't done the stuff in over a year. Maybe it unlocked something tied to our ethereal nature--that ghostly wraith that is tied to our physical form.

19. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I suppose we should decide if there is a separate "soul". If you think
    that there is such a thing, then entirely feasible for SWIM's hole to
    be based on his soul having an out of body experience. If you do not
    think so, then, it is a mirage.

100% true story. One time, I was hanging with some friends after
    clubbing all night. He was in a hole floating around, and he saw
    someone he knows standing outside a club. I was trying to say hi in
    his bodiless state when he heard gun fire and felt someone getting
    shot. SWIM immediately retracted into his physical body. Tried to call
    that someone he knows. No answer. Turns out, that the person he knew
    was at a different club, and his friend next to him was shot in the gut
    (this is that same morning).

20. Ketamina

Ketamina Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I love K trips. :)

I prefer to inject and have a great time. It's relaxing, somewhat cleansing, and definitely inspiring. Sometimes I can guide my trips, sometimes they guide me. Sometimes my trips remind me of the scene in Trainspotting, during one of the trips the main character has, and he sinks into the floor.

I've never tried snorting, and I plan to someday, but I hear they're different than doing IM trips.