Kadian 30mg Morphine

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by AquaNet, Mar 14, 2007.

1. AquaNet

AquaNet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have kadian 30mg time release capsules, when opened there are several small balls inside. I have been crushing up those small balls and either taking them rectally or insufflation has worked good. I want to know how high to take the dose, I have done the whole 30mg pill rectally and felt good but feels I could do more, also I want to know when you crush up the balls the powder comes out and the ball shell is still mixed in, is that fine for insufflation, cause I did notice when he tried to seperate the powder from the shells the stinging and awfull tast was not present.

2. YKS

YKS Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Howdy Folks,

SWIM crushed & snorted 100 MG Kadian, very enjoyable. I would say yes it's alright to crush the time release balls then ingest it. Now, the only thing is SWImYou needs to know your ceiling level. I am glad you went to a forum like this to ask before taking any risk at all. This is what I would personally do if I was SWimYOU. Crush HALF of the time release balls then ingest it, wait about 30-40 minutes to see how SWimYou feel & if the ceiling high isn't what you wanted ingest the other half.