Drug info - Kali Phos. 30X

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by Nahbus, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM just bought a little vial of 100 pills from a health food store labelled "Kali Phos. 30X". He was interested in the effects listed, but can't really find much info on it.

The vial reads:
    "Helps restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness. Also for relief of occasional sleeplessness.
    Characteristics: You may feel weak and tired caused by worry, excitement or overwork. You may feel anxious, nervous or irritable."

Are the "characteristics" side effects, or the symptoms one would have in order to take this?

Anymore info on this would be great. SWIM really just wants to know if its worth his while to take. Is it better than ephedrine? Please, I need information!
    Thanks.

2. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I think it's potassium phosphate, kali is a short name for potassium.I know that for sure, and probaply the same with phosphate.It's an essential mineral.I found this after a search on google: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do NOT post links to commercial sites.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2006
  3. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    the "characteristics" are the symptoms you'd want to take them for. I have taken this before, and can say that he didn't feel mentally or physically any sort of "high" from them, but that they are excellent for treating acute migraine headaches. they worked better for SWIM for extinguishing pain than several prescription remedies (imitrex, midrin).

4. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    thanks for the info.