1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Karma Blend = Failed drug test for Meth use

Discussion in 'Unidentified blends' started by godztear, Jul 18, 2011.

1. godztear

godztear Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o Male from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    It appears that the blend Karma (spelt with a backwords K) shows up as an abnormality for Methamphetamine on a standard 5 panel drug test, which is unfortunate for my girlfriend who was trying to get a job at a place that required a clean urinalysis. The sample has been sent off to the lab for further determination and we are awaiting the results, but the job Im afraid is no longer going to be an option regardless of the findings.

This is an incense blend that can be found in Carbondale, IL at tobacco retail shops (at least one that I know of). I asked the store clerk if he knew what the blends were sprayed with and he admitted he had no clue, or he just didn't want to tell me.

What are the possibilities of what is on these blends that would warrant a dirty drop for Meth use? And to anyone who seeks to avoid failing a drug test but intends to keep using these products, be warned. My girlfriend is now labeled as a meth user by the company she was applying to even though she has never tried meth in her life.

2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    There was a thread posted just last week from a member reporting that they had a positive test for methamphetamine after having used 4-fluoro-methamphetamine. Perhaps this compound in included in the product that your girlfriend used.

Yet another good reason to avoid use of branded drugs which do not list their contents.

3. fatal

fatal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    A smoking blend with stimulants in it... that is extremely disturbing... Makes me glad I never try anything new...

:joint: