Dose - Kava Kava Liquid Extract Dosage?

Discussion in 'Kava-Kava' started by chilliker, Aug 26, 2006.

1. chilliker

chilliker Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM but some Kava Kava Liquid Extract online it says its pretty potent. How much and in what way should I take it? I took some with some Diet Coke while I was eating a sandwich... about 1/3 of a liquid ounce. Didnt do much.

2. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Use judgement. I have bought pretty weak kava kava and has ended up taking the whole extract bottle... got some good effects THAT way.
    I would say to maybe try 3/4-1oz. Keep going higher on the dose and find what is right for you.
    Everyone's body is different and no one can really tell you what dose is good for you, except you.
    Good luck, and please write an experience report! SWIM enjoys reading about kava kava. Reminds him... he should go pick some up :)

3. chilliker

chilliker Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I took about 4/5 of the bottle... Pure without mixing with anything... Only got mild effects for about 15 minutes... Don't know if its really worth it.

4. waiting281

waiting281 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    from what I have read on here, and based on SWIM's personal experience, I'd say make sure and remember to have an empty stomach before taking it!

Tags: