Experiences - Keep getting smoke in my eyes now... never did before tho...

Discussion in 'Tobacco' started by nametaken, Jul 18, 2006.

1. nametaken

nametaken Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Wierd... I've been smoking cigs (bout a pack a day) and weed for more than a year now. I've never had problems with getting smoke in my eyes before... In the past few weeks though I've constantly been getting smoke in my eyes to the point of tears... Any idea why this might be?

2. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    fyi Weed is illegal so only swim smokes weed not you, cuz thats illegal but heres an idea for swiy, tilt swiy's head up when You smokes so the smoke rises instead of goin into swiys eyes (swim- someone who isnt me, swiy- someone who isnt you).

3. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Is You smoking more indoors now? Sometimes in unventilated areas the smoke can just waft up to your eyes. I have noticed the samething as You before, but didn't have a problem with it for long. Swim never found out exactly what was causing it.

4. nametaken

nametaken Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for the comments. I have been smoking in areas without any wind moreso than before and does think that is affecting it. And the tilting my head does help some. Thanks (I feel like a tard for not thinking of it before tho).