1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Combinations - Ket with 2cb

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Niteflights, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Niteflights

Niteflights Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    May 17, 2006
    from The Netherlands
    Could anyone who has tried this combo provide the lowdown? Both D. M. Turner and Grof have remarked on the apparent synergy. Does it lengthen the K-trip? Also I wonder if the other 2cs share the affinity.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2010
  2. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Apr 25, 2005
    from U.K.
    I tried 2C-B with K at (at full K dosage). The K predictably overwhelmed the entire trip, but the trip was certainly very 'warm' compared to K on its own, which for I am a very cold and emotionless drug. It was also slightly more colourful, where again K on its own is quite pallid. Overall definitely worth doing, though Fastandbulbous's report makes the 2CE/2CD possibilities sound even more interesting.
  3. JumpinJackFlash

JumpinJackFlash Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jun 28, 2006
    from zimbabwe
    I have found in small doses (16mg 2cb, small lines of K) that the 2cb trip is prolonged, and slightly more warm and fuzzy, K certainly increases trails and so on at the end of the trip. I have never tried this in larger doses i.e. K hole territory, but my friend once did, (I think it was over half a gram of K, not sure about 2cb dosage), there's a trip report , but can't seem to find it (anyway that's promoting rivals anywho :p) but I can say that SWIHe found it the most bizarre drug experience he had ever had, people on chairs sliding up the wall was one of the many things he saw. I would only recommend doing the combo with extensive K and 2cb experience mind, could get a bit much.
    Last edited: May 9, 2007
  4. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Nov 2, 2005
    from england
    A few weeks back SWIM finally got to try 2C-B for the first time. He found it at a squat rave, the dealer said it was 3 hits but didn't say how many mg was in the wrap. SWIM decided to insufflate half of the wraps contents. He was on 3 drops of acid, a few pills and ketamine at the time. The other drugs must of overpowered the 2C-B as I didn't notice much of a change, it did help ease SWIM on the comedown from the acid though.

The next day I snorted the other half of his 2C-B wrap, waited for it to kick in which did happen this time, a lot more noticeably. SWIM decided that 2C-B is much more fun than MDMA. He then insufflated around 300-400mg of ketamine (my K tolerance is pretty high so I didn't K hole). The drugs seemed to work together very well. The 2C-B made the K experience far more colourful and happier. Everything in my left eye was tinted blue and everything in his right eye had an orange colour to it. I found it easy to sleep after the experience and had no comedown at all.