ketalar

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by adzket, Aug 29, 2005.

1. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    hi guys i normally by my k from a friend in london i dont know the brand or where it comes from. i have just been looking into getting some ketalar off the net as i now live in a small village in uk. its 50mg/1ml but i normaly cook my k up so i know about 25ml gives me 1g but i am wondering if ketalar will cook up in the same way? as i dont want to use it for injection.

2. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yes it will. In theory, you hsould get about 1.25g from 25ml instead of 1g

3. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i know my knowledge of k is very limited, but if your going to cook it up, isnt that to inject? if not how is it used?

Muirner

4. adzket

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    you cook it to turn from liquid to powder to snort it.

5. serpent

serpent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i would be interested to find a source of pharmaceutical k from a country where it is legal to possess,you never know which brand it is when you buy a half litre bottle.if you find anywhere,could you let us know in the sources forum?it is legal to possess without a perscription in the uk.

6. adzket

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    yeah i know about the law in the uk due to getting caught with it myself when i lived in london. after the police had sent it for tests. a few months later they called me to intivew me. they said they could destroy it and nothing would happen or i could pay a small fine and get it back but after how long they had it i said they could keep it. i only brock some by-law so no problem. but i cant put it in sorses forum as the admin wont alow it due to k being illegal in most contrys to posses with out a perscription or licence. i know one company makes it in the uk, but dont know what the procder would be for buying it from them, what paper work they would want ect. i found a company in canada but they wanted a persription from my doctor. which as far as i know k has no medical use out side a hospital or in an emergancy situwation so that was no good. as if it had another use i could of probably got my doc to give me a script. it was a sham aswell as it worked out to about £4 a gram after postage. your best bet is looking towards indian[​IMG] copanys there a bit more lax. and have a booming generic drugs market. any good serch engin should help if you put the right thing in as i found myself it took a while but i got there.