1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Combinations - Ketamine and Meth

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by i like wimmins, Apr 1, 2005.

1. i like wimmins

i like wimmins Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 9, 2004
    I recently aquired some of both of these items, which he had used seperately in the past, but not for a long time and never as a combo.
    I started with a fat blast of K, 0.1g. After a 5-10 minute build up, he felt his thoughts getting thick and everything seemed slightly off. He tossed back another line of the same size. He then threw 0.1g of crystal meth into his beaker, and sessioned two huge lungfulls.
    15 seconds or so later, he experienced a massive, euphoric rush that was VERY surprising and quite overwhelming. He walked around, flying high for an hour, then repeated the process : bump of K, then a couple lungs of meth. Each time he felt a crazy high that was the combined efforts of both substances, but was in itself a completely new and truly amazing experience.
    So much so, that he continued doing it throughout the night and well into the following morning, only stopping when he realized it was nearly noon.
    He didn;t feel and horribel cravings to do more, like he generally experiences with E, Coke, or even meth on its own.
    Where K usually left him very confused, the meth gave a degree of clarity that allowed him to push and explore his own thoughts (and all the wacky secret worlds and people hidden around him) in an indepth manner. He wrote 21 pages on it in fact [​IMG]
    The combination was, above all, truly enjoyable. The euphoric burst was very similar to ecstacy, but the neato mind-trip + the rushing all mixed together made it even better than E on its own.
    I recommend anyone tries this combo..carefully of course. Know your limits [​IMG]
  2. mariecurie

mariecurie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Feb 7, 2005
    I have never tried either of these substances, but I wanted to thank
    you for the suggestion. This is a very strange combination that I have
    never heard about before and I think it's great that you posted it so
    that others could find your experience.

I would recommend highly that you send this report to erowid.org so
    that it can be included with the hundreds of other experience posts
    they have. I know many friends of mine always check out the experiences
    on there before trying a new combination of drugs.

Glad to hear you had fun. I wish K wasn't so rare! [​IMG]
  3. anabolictrio

anabolictrio Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 30, 2005
    from italy
    here we always mix ketamine speed and mdma we call that "Trinity"
  4. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Mar 15, 2005
    A good mix that makes ecstasy a lot better is GHB; i find doing some when you take a pill help the come up and makes it a lot smoother, the peak is far more euphoric and it also takes a lot away from the comedown.
  5. shotgun

shotgun Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jun 22, 2005
    I want to know if taking Ketamine in pill form, then snorting a few
    lines of speed would have the same effect? He knows that most
    substances have different effects when taken in different ways, but he
    is curious to know if they would give the same outcome, even though the
    substances are slightly different.
  6. thedude

thedude Newbie

Reputation Points:
    May 16, 2016
    from U.S.A.
    This could humorously be seen as an introverted(Stemming from the dissociation of k) and extroverted combination of substances. This is a combination that could prove to be the best of both social worlds hahah...
    But all jokes aside, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this post and I'm unsure if im 11 years too late to the party or not but I strongly believe this should be posted to erowid as I've directed countless friends to said site for multitudes of reasons. Its a wonderful world of quality information and experiences. Being that this is a very underused combination (at least in my own personal opinion), this should at least be tossed into the erowid files for a curious future someones sake. Better they have something to refer to as opposed to just treading through murky waters.

Also, I'm hoping you've never visited erowid before because it would make the fact that your post is literally overflowing with an erowidesque flavor. Long story short, get this onto Erowid!