Ketamine and the day after

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by Fantasian, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    SWIF used about 150mg of Ketamine insufflated last night and had a most enjoyable experience. SWIF the following day felt a little groggy which he expected however SWIF had all the symptoms of a UTI.

UTI - Urinary Tract infection

ie
    It hurt when SWIF urinated,
    SWIF wanted to urinate and couldnt
    SWIF generally felt uncomfortable in that region

However these symptoms only lasted for about 1 hour 30 minutes and after SWIF tested himself for a UTI the test came up negative.

Is it possible that the Ketamine remaining in SWIF's Urine was having an effect on the inside of his bladder and Urinary tract prior to him urinating it out.

2. Dimitri

Dimitri Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM personally has these problems as well (not on the first trips, but later when more times consumed).
    Addionally some pain was found in the kidneys (not extreme, but noticeable). I have to go to the toilet more often on K as well. It seemed that the body want to get rid of something.
    So...my hypothesis was, that the burning might be to metabolics or due to the low water level in the bladder, maybe also small cramps (the bladder is a muscle). It definitely affects the urinary tract.

3. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I can't speak to K, but my friend I have a similar problem with DXM. He thinks it's due to the fact that DXM is excreted through the urine; maybe it kinda clogs the pipes or something. And he definitely has to ride the bowl for awhile on the come-up. :D

Wikipedia says that Ket is excreted renally as well.

ECL