Combinations - Ketamine + cannabis

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by zeppelin joint, Sep 16, 2004.

1. zeppelin joint

zeppelin joint Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am wondering if one smoked a bunch of weed with ketamine if it would have better effects.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2008
  2. rxcrackhead

rxcrackhead Newbie

Reputation Points:
    smoking k gets you way more spaced than smoking it like being beyond
    drunk, try that first. personally I don't like mixing k and weed it gets too
    weird.

3. Leahcim

Leahcim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A letter I received:

4. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The K Hole and Marijuana

I have tried ketamine multiple times on 2 different days, both of these days however, he had smoked rather large amounts of bud before doing any K, and the first time he was on E and coke and christ knows what else.

I have never reached the K Hole (that he remembers), despite him trying both times, with all the K he could get his hands on. The first time, I snorted a total of more than half a g of pure crystal ketamine over the course of about 3-4 hours.

Some Ketamine is coming my way pretty soon, and the only things he's heard about mixing weed + Ket is that it makes the visuals better, which I want.

However, I am planning to do the Ketamine on its own this time, because he just wants to stand a better chance of remembering it, and it's weird to have done a drug so many times without ever knowing what it's effects are on it's own.

What are your thoughts?

I know everyone's going to say "YES, you have to do ket on it's own to see what it's like!!!"

But that aside, how do you find weed interacts with ket? I'm talking about getting high on pot first and then hitting the K.

5. smoggy32

smoggy32 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I don't think that pot will do much to either help or hinder a Ket trip.

6. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I don't think it eather, though stimulants might keep You out of the k-hole, so leave the coke.

7. PingoTango

PingoTango Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    How to get to heaven in three easy steps (ketamine+cannabis)

1 x medium line of ketamine (depends really on your tolerance - SWIM's just now was ooh, fuck knows, about four inches long by half a centimetre thick. Sorry not very precise, ketamine varies greatly depending on tolerance anyway)

immediately afterwards:

2 x bowls of dutch

followed by

1 x cigarette (for the drip)

King Tubby on the speakers...

15 minutes later - *relaxed, contented sigh, developing into trippy, stoned introspection :thumbsup:*

I am hoping it will help him get a decent night's sleep tonight aswell, for the first time in about a month...

8. Masa

Masa Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Seriously SWIM can not emphasize enough how much MDMA helps his Khole
    B4 he tried it the first time he thought what he was reaching with just K was a Khole , he was wrong
    Imagine K on its own as a 12” black and white telly
    K with MDMA is a 48” plasma screen with some hot girl on girl action being played

Has never done them both at the exact same time (ie mixed into the same lines) would take the MDMA go do his dancing thing then go back to the flat a few hours later and take the K

In answer to the OP weed dos not seem to make a huge difference to his Khole tbh K takes away his urge to have a bong and even if he has one or ten the effects just get lost in with the other stronger drugs

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  9. Coifio

Coifio Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I find it best to blaze, then k-hole.........The bud really seems to bring out the visuals of a trip.......
    :cool:

10. Lettish

Lettish Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: The K Hole and Marijuana

You identified the problem Swiyself. Cut that time down to 1 hour and You will be all good.

Tags: