Drug info - Ketamine Question

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by -k4ge, Mar 14, 2006.

1. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    I got a .5 grams of Ketamine the other day, and did a 50mg bump.
    SWIM described the experience as just being tired, with little or no psycodelic feel to it, also with little or no dissasosiation. I am 155 pounds, (70 kilograms), how much should SWIM try next time to get a higher state of dissasosiation, I was thinking of trying 75-80Mg.

2. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    50 mg is not much at all, even if it's pure. 100 mg is about the least that will do much. If you want to get into a K-hole, try to snort about 150-200 mg (make sure you are in a safe environemt). It's hard on the nose! K is not a psychedelic, but it can give you very vivid visuals.

3. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Like Enquirewithin said, 150mgs - 200 insufflated is pretty damn good/fun. Much more and you generally wont remember the experience, a little less and you wont go deep enough.

4. smoggy32

smoggy32 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    K-holes

SWIM told me that 0.1 or 0.2 of a gram is a good starting point if your not experienced with Ketamine. Bumping is definately the way to go until you know what your doin.

Usually it takes 0.2g to have a noticable effect, but it is not unkown for SWIM to have 0.5g in a line for a big hit and to be K-holed.

5. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    good to start slow but bump it up! k holes are great places to visit but you dont wanna feel stuck! do at least 100-150 mg then adjust from there

Last edited: Apr 1, 2006
  6. AlbertHoffman500mu

AlbertHoffman500mu Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I took to much

My friend I took 175 mq and was totally paralized, I didn't enjoy the ketamine at all.
    I took to much and now he found another well off pleasure ..

Albert

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    .1 to .2gm of ketamine i.m. is enough to lay you out flat as a road-kill for 45 minutes. 50mg. is ample for research purposes. How was this critter administering the .1 - .2gm?

8. JewishNazi

Reputation Points:
    I have mice with extremely big nasal passages

9. enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    There are basically two reasons for taking K. (1) is as a 'club drug,' taking small 'bumps' or mild recreational drug; taken this way it acts as a weird stimulant. (2) To explore the mind and become detatched from the body, which requires larger doses, which, snorted are uncomforatble for the nose. Ketamine is something like half the potency sniffed as compared to IMed.

It's better to start low and work up, to avoid scaring yourself. It can be alarming if you are in an insecure environment being uanble to move.

Not everyone likes ketamine. Shulgin said that he was 'deelpy prejudiced' against waht he called 'ketamine-type' drugs, for example. Some people, it's said, would like to spend their lives on a ketamine drip!

This a reasonable guide:

common effects for snorted doses

low doses (10-75mg)

A small line of Ketamine, up to 50mg, will induce the mild, trippy euphoria that has led to its sale as an alternative to Ecstasy. Smells and tastes seem muted. Visual perception and sense of touch amplified.

medium doses (60-125mg)

everything in slow motion, buzzing or ringing in the ears, disconnection from your surroundings, loss of co-ordination and in less than ten minutes you can find yourself hardly able to move.

large doses (100-250 mg)

You're in the K-Hole where it is physically difficult to do anything other than lie in a near-comatose state and stare at the ceiling. In this state some users report life-altering insights about the meaning of life. Others are just scared.

mega doses (250 mg+)

You're unconscious.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2006
  10. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bongo sent back a report on using 50mg I.M. Any more would knock him out. The effects were like a mixture of nitrous oxide and LSD25. Visual patterns much like LSD, but in the whirring, other-worldly bubble of consciousness brought on by nitrous oxide and/or diethyl ether. A friend of Bongo's referred to the experience as being "...like a bumpy freight-train ride to Nirvana."

The duration was 45 minutes. Repeated several times over a few months. Never tried by any other methods than I.M.

11. enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    I like that! K is not subtle.

12. MrMouse

MrMouse Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30mg is enough for a first time introduction with subsequent bumps if the experience is pleasant. Ideally such small bumps being synergetic with MDMA are ideal in a club enviroment without being over whelming i.e. No Ketacage.

Bob and old friend has ample experience of K and assures me that 70-100mg nasal results in trip to the innerverse and communication with the K entity. He says this is always relative to purity of the product but assures me his product is top class. K-Hole requires ~150mg insuflated (No tloerance). YMMV

The idea of a novice taking 200mg I do not recommend. You can add but once you done 200mg you can't subtract.

Finally don't combine with other depressants otherwise you'll probably at best fall asleep and at worst hurt yourself.

Take care

13. JewishNazi

Reputation Points:
    HA! SWIM spoke to the K entity his first time in the hole. He was quite smart and very wise

14. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    In it's pure crystal form, swip enjoys 40mg snorted or 60mg sublingually. (tastes nasty.) This is for a social setting. For a k hole I will snort 175mg or sublingual 250mg.

15. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM bought 1g of K, and shared it amongst friends, for a small price of course. His experience was mainly dissociation. Very uncooridnated and energized. The doses were small lines (first time snorting). The dealer had his own and showed SWIM how much would be a good dose for nOObs. SWIM's friends didn't really like it. 4 out of the 6 given threw up. One person shot a stream out like 5 feet lol. Others watched and then puked themselves lol. SWIM passed out on the steps and eventually rolled down them :-( I was watching Modern Marvels where they transported a tiger and loaded it with 200mg K. If you're unconscience, do you still "dream"?

16. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I have recently tried K IM and found out that 75mg was not enough for the K hole and it was too powerful to be enjoyable. The next day he tried 130mg IM and found it much more dissociating and more enjoyable. The visual effects in his opinion were not much like lsd. Everything was divided up into boxes and different shapes like a jagged puzzle and the pieces moved up and down making the world shift. It was a much more psychadelic and a lot closer to the khole but not quite there. SWIM still knew of his surroundings and was able to get up to change the music. Actually the first few songs which SWIM played werent even recognizable. It was not until about the 5th song that SWIM remembered what he was listening to.

Maybe in two weeks he will try ~130-150mg again because maybe he just did not get to the k hole because of tolerance. I think 150-200mg would be a good amount if you want the effects to get really intense. I think it is kinda a waste if you dont k hole but he has never done any small insufflated doses so he does not know what the mild effects feel like.

17. r-evolution

r-evolution Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah, i got the same problem here, too, some ppl jus need higher doses but for me thats with most drugs. i guess my liver just likes being sober, yours too?

18. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You really need to have some E to Enhance the K.

19. JewishNazi

Reputation Points:
    Depending on which isomers your ketamine contains it can be either very easy or exremely hard to go into a K hole. I currently have the poor ketamine. He went trhough 2gs in the last 3 days trying to get into a good whole. The 'good' ketamine he normally gets would last him nearly 3 weeks

20. enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Ketalar was a mixture of both isomers.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2006