Ketamine - S. Ketamine

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by bart1, Sep 22, 2004.

1. bart1

bart1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I there anybody outthere who can tell me the difference between ketamine for animales and the S-ketamine for human use ? Can you make Special K from S-Ketamine ? So yes, is it necessary to add something ?

cheers,

2. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Its the same thing man, now take some put it in that syringe find a good muscle and stop worrying

3. xplosiv

xplosiv Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well i wouldnt do ketamine considering they use it to put down AIDS infected chimpanzees.

4. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    That's nice dear! Bart, Special K is K is Ketamine is lovely, but definitely a drug to be treat with the utmost respect. Wouldn't recommend IM(injecting into muscle) if you're new to it though - surefire way to fall straight down a K-hole, and they can be pretty scary and alien realms if you suddenly find that you and K don't get on. I'd recommend some good friends, good tunes, a couple of big duvets, and a couple of middling lines to start with. Dont swallow it though - it makes for an uncomfortable time as it anaesthatises from the stomach outwards(K used to be used as a general anaesthetic, but had to be discontinued for adults as people were reporting too many trippy side effects afterwards, so now is only used for animals, young children and the elderly. From a trips pov, possibly because these groups have a less rigid world view, and deal with oddness a lot easier.) But I digress...K is certainly habit forming, as it provides an easy escape, but some of the worlds you can visit can be pretty scary too! Be careful, kittlings, but have fun along the way!

5. Leahcim

Leahcim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I actually like the k-hole experience and totally agree w/micklemouse...I actually drugs that mind fuck me...I like the weird worlds you go to...I can see how it can easily be habit forming though...This is a real escape drug...

6. Peyote

Peyote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    mmm