Combinations - Ketamine & short acting Tryptamines (DMT,,.,)

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by Dimitri, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Dimitri

Dimitri Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Does anyone has experiences with this combo?: Ketamine with short acting tryptamines smoked (5-Meo-DMT, N,N-DMT, DPT, etc)

I tried this weekend 3mgs of 5-Meo-DMT on the top of a 30mg K trip (no
    tolerance, but still a light trip) and although I wouldn't feel
    anything from the little 5-Meo when smoked alone - this combo shredded
    my Ego withing seconds[​IMG]. It was really
    unpleasent since I was feeling like I m going to die (okay...this is
    normal with high doses of both, but THIS time I was not prepared and
    more on the way for a nice buzz then heading for Nirvana). I felt like
    both substances want to go in two different directions.

I think now very undecided like: 1.Never do it again 2. try it again definitley.

D.M.Turner recommends Acid and K but recommends avoiding the K+DMT
    kombo, but since he wrote a whole lot of shit in his book, I not care
    about it very much.

Has anyone more experiences with this combo or at least with K on the top of other tryptamines (Acid, Mushrooms, etc.) ?

Just want to know if this is normal...:D

2. serpent

serpent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what 'shit' did he write in his book?at the time it came out it provided invaluable information on little known drugs such as k/dmt and 2cb that were just starting to trickle down to the streets.he was spot on about the k/2cb combination and judging by what you say above he was spot on about combining k with dmt.if you want a good tryptamine to combine with k,i suggest snorting 25mgs of dpt with 100 mgs of k.the 2 synergise realy well and will take you out of 3d space for a good 20 minutes.best phenethylamine ive mixed with k was 5mgs 2ct2 snorted with 100mgs of k.that was like being in the k hole yet retaining enhanced dexterity and coordination.wierd.trypts and phens both seem to potentiate k,so when tasting new combinations i have found it prudent to only take half what my normal dose for said chemical would be,and also to only snort half my usual k line.

3. Dimitri

Dimitri Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Thanx serpent for the k - combination information....:)
    Sorry for
    "the shit" in his book, I actually didn't read everything...but well
    for example his first sentence in the DMT section is: "5-Meo-DMT
    is a Mao inhibitor". It is not only wrong from what he should have
    known
    in that time but also wrong in terms of his own book and what he writes
    about MaoI's. Don't know where he got that from, since I never read
    something about this is been discussed. I also don't like the bad
    seperation between 5-Meo and N,N DMT, since I find these substances
    pretty different.

I have also my problems with his doses they are fine for him but too high for normal users imho.

Yes but I agree...in the beginning of the Research Chemical rush it might provide
    valuable information, but nowadays when I look for more valid stuff I
    can't do anything with this book. Shulgin and some good tripreports in
    the net gives my pretty much more.

Edited by: Dimitri

4. Tarkovsky

Tarkovsky Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes this is a rather miraculous combo if the dosages are applied properly. One SWIM rectally insufllated 80mg Ketamine along with 5mg of 5meo-dmt and was transported to James Joyce's subconcious while still lucid enough to interact with strangers in a bar that became Finegan's Wake.

Cheers,

Tark

5. serpent

serpent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i guess it was good in the early nineties,but a bit irrelevant now.still,had a big impact on my life,such a senseless waste for him to drown in the bath,especially after all his warnings about k in extreme enviroments!

6. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands

Wow! Your rectum can insufflate powders??? Sounds likeone hell of a skilled ass you have there. LMNIAO!!! (Laughing My Non-Insufflating Ass Off).

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist.

Now back to the main topic.

I don't see the combination of ketamine and any short acting tryptamines such as N,N,DMT or its methoxy analog as possibly synergizing too well. It seems as both substances would take one in two totally different directions, andwouldn't bea pleasant combination such as a speedball can be. It just doesn't seem like they were meant to be.Edited by: BlueMystic

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    He said "SWIM" insufflated it rectally. Get it straight. Or my monkey, Bongo, will give you an F in Reading Comprehension.

Though we both know he stuck it up his wahoo. High times! Weeeee!!

8. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Oh ok. So your My rectum can insufflate powders? LoL!

Keep bongo away from me. I'm allergic to monkeys!

[​IMG]

9. Tarkovsky

Tarkovsky Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Of course, SWIM diluted K in h20 before administering it via custom route. Incidentally, this is the best method of administration I have discovered other than IM (after extensive experimentaion). This route affords a much longer and more managable hyperspace elevator.The methodquickly overcomes all primate allergies and is extremely effecient.

cheers,
    tark

10. serpent

serpent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    tried this one the other weekend,snorted about 1/2 to 3/4 of my normal line of ket,then smoked a dpt spliff with 2-300mgs of freebase oil in it with 3 friends.wow!a very hard to describe experience.,an incredible euphoria,coupled with a 2c/k like enhancement of dexterity,balance and rythm were the feelings andthe vision was incredible.the sun was just coming up and a flock of birds literally swam across the sky like fish.everything apeared to be oil-based rather than water based,with everything looking like it was freshly painted in the finest oils is the only way to describe it.peoples faces looked like they do on nn'dmt or mushrooms with that geometric pattern over evrything and everything was alive and vibrant with colour.sound was absolutely amazing(i was playing and dancing in a drumming circle).it reminded me very much of k/2cb but also equally crossed with nn'dmt(snorted dpt was not so dmt like).one of our party had declined the k and she came down about half an hour later,i estimate it was about 6 hours before things started taking on a familiar aura again for me.the dpt definately enhanced and extended the trip magnificently.i may have had 2ci and mdma earlier in the day,but my girlfriend had also and she was still down in about half an hour,whilst my dpt trip lasted sooooo much longer with the k.

if you think thats a high dose of dpt,it was,but we had been consuming k every day for 10 days and only had a 2 day break between festivals from taking phens and trypts,so we did have a large tolerance at the time.if i was to try at home id probably just smoke 15mgs in a pipe rather than a huge spliff.it is a bit wastefull,but how do would you go about loading and smoking rc's outside at dawn in a glass pipe?sounds a bit awkward so i went for the spliff version,easier to measure the effects as you smoke it like that as well since i couildnt realy measure what i smeared on the king size rizla,but had 2 much smaller ones before that out of half a gramme.(at the other festival).shit im rambling on,k and dpt oil,TRY IT!

11. fastandbulbous

fastandbulbous Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I've used ketamine & DPT together quite a few times now - basically IM 20-25mg of DPT then immediately after IM 100-150mg of ketamine. Just before the big plunge into the inside of your head, I've noticed that I usually start sweating quite a bit (but by the 10 minute mark I'm totally unaware of any bodily function & purely in the realm of imagination).

It can at times get very confusing & disorientating if you in any way try to interact with the outside world, but as long as you keep your eyes closed and don't try to move it makes for a very good combination. It generally requires a second injection of ketamine at around the 45 minute mark as DPT lasts about 90-120 mins from an IM injection, but it's quite nice to be coming down from DPT while decending (again) into a k-hole.

Although it's a bit off topic, I've found one of the best drugs to combine with ketamine is THC/cannabis - it produces the closest thing to virtual reality I've ever encountered!

12. MajorKoenig

MajorKoenig Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    this weekend i had a moderate dose of 2c-t4. throughout the comedown i had about 150mg ketamine, which was pretty much for me. about 12 hrs after taking the 2c-t4 i was sinking comfortably into the K and we thought it was a good idea to insufflate about 15mg of 5-MeO-DMT on top.
    however, after snorting the tryptamine i managed to take one bong hit before i felt i had to lie down.
    within seconds my ego completely dissolved leaving me completely paralyzed.
    i've had 5-meo-dmt on several ocassions before but it wasn't comparable to this in terms of intensity. it was frightening. my heart pounded like crazy and i felt like i am learning to breathe for the first time. after half an hour or so i suddenly felt my stomach again and had to throw up, which was basically the point where i felt that i am going to be normal again^^. i could speak again. the shock dissolved into a strong euphoria which lasted about another 2 hours and left an exquisite afterglow.
    now i know what people mean when they're talking about near death experiences. i am still trying to integrate this shattering experience. this was definitely hardcore. don't know if i would repeat that.

would i recommend this combo to anyone - probably not.
    was it worth it? - totally yes.