1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by Guest, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Ok, I bought myself a load of Ketamine before I had ever tried it for the first time, I like my opiates and was shocked with the effects that Ketamine has, yes the stuff I got is pure and this shit is way to strong for me and not the buzz I was looking for.

Anyone got any ideas how I can convert it to something more useful to me as I do not like the effects of the Ketamine, (my friends disagree and think it is superb) but this is not for me.

Any suggestions???
  2. djryand

djryand Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 23, 2004
    You cannot convert Ketamine into a completely different psychoactive substance. Your best bet would be to sell it to your friends who enjoy it. I love that crazy shit. Haven't done it in years, but man it was an out of body experience. I was floating about 6 inches above my body.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for your reply,

It's shame I cannot make it into something I would enjoy, some has gone to my friends but when I say I bought a lot I mean I bought a lot!!!