1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Drug info - king size vs. 100's?

Discussion in 'Tobacco' started by Metternich, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Metternich

Metternich Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jul 26, 2006
    What is the difference in size between King Size and 100 type cigarettes? Which one is more typical?

This sounds odd, but I ask this because I am buying a cigarette case for a friend, and it is advertized as holding 18 king size cigarettes and I was wondering if it is something that would be practical for every day use.

And neither I or Swim really smoke, so we are clueless..
  2. pickledsheep

pickledsheep Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 7, 2006
    from Canada
    In Canada most cigarettes are come in regular or king sizes, to my knowledge having only Benson and Hedges 100s as the exception (and those More 120s). And a pack typically contains 20 or 25, so holding 18 seems strange.