kratom 10x resin

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by u4ic, Jan 14, 2006.

1. u4ic

u4ic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I got a gram of some kratom 10x resin. I want to figure out the best way to take it a get a good buzz without wasting it. The website said eat a quarter of it and wait an hour. I'm pretty sure they're advise is way on the conservative side. I tried smoking a bit on foil but it didn't burn very well. Then I tried eating a grapefruit on an empty stomach (right after the gym) and throwing a quarter g in some hot water and drinking it. Not much happed again. Like I said I don't want to do a bit here and there until it's gone. Anyone had any experience with this type of resin. I'm thinking about eating a half g right now on an empty stomach and see if that does anything. I should also mention that I have a very high tolerance to opiates if that makes a difference I'll wait a little while for a response. My guess is I'll probably have to eat the whole thing to feel anything. If price is an indication of how good the high is, and it usually is, It'll take the whole thing.

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    If you have a high tolerance for opiates, don't expect much out of kratom. You will end up chugging foul tasting tea with few results. You might notice more stimulation than with opiates, but nothing that great. Kratom works wonders with stopping withdrawls from opiates though.

3. u4ic

u4ic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    That's what I hear...about the withdrawals. Yeah, next to nada happened with the stuff. Waited about 45 min before I went with the usual junk. I've never been impressed with any legal highs in the past so I wasn't expecting too much. I guess I could see how maybe someone who didn't want to mess with addictive stuff might get a little thrill out of it. Like back in the day when I was mellowing out with a double dose of celestial seasonings sleepytime tea. Acually a pretty decent herbal blend, expecially the sleepytime extra.

4. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Comparing kratom to celestial seasonings tea is like comparing cocaine to caffeine. If you did not have a tolerance to opiates, than you would see why your comparison is faulty.

5. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Your post gave me a good laugh.
    Kratom well dosed will not nod you out like shooting good smack, but it will give you a nice opiate high on par with about 30-40mg hydrocodone, including pinned pupils, itchiness, and a good euphoric buzz for about 4 hours. There is an initial stimulating effect which is different from opiates as well. The extracts in my opinion are not as effective as premium leaf, and expect to have to ingest at least 5 grams or so for a good effect..

Snapper

Tags: