Dose - Kratom 15X Extract- Starter Dose

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by acid_phlux, Sep 24, 2008.

1. acid_phlux

acid_phlux Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.K.
    Hi Guys,

My pet monkey has recently purchased some 15X Kratom Extract. My pet monkey has no previous experiences with opiate like substances and wondered what a fairly good starting does would be? The monkey has previously tried Kava Kava with not much success and hoped for a better experience with Kratom.

Any help would be appreciated. And of course the monkey would love to share how it went after.

(The monkey did try searching the forum but didnt have much luck, but seeing as he is a monkey i hope he can be let off:vibes:)

2. Herbal Healer 019

Herbal Healer 019 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from france
    Cool cool, the first time i tried 15x i used 2 gs combined with sum blue lotus extract and kava 84% kavalactone paste and had a buzz equivelant or stronger 2 about 2 or 3 percs...Nex time i tried it i put all my 15x extract (a ttl of 36gs) into sum alcohol and made a tincture jus kuz the powder alone taste so damn bad. So all my other experiences with kratom alone hav bin with this tincture which takes about 2 or 3 mls to acheive a very strong buzz

3. acid_phlux

acid_phlux Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.K.
    Thanks HerbalHealer although i presume you are also talking about you're pet monkey! If the 2g's worked for him then i'm assuming your saying that my monkey would have a fairly good experince on two grams?

acid_phlux added 96 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Can anyone else confirm this 2g claim as a good starting dose for the monkey?:thumbsup:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  4. tryptamaster

tryptamaster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yes, 2-3 grams is a good dose and siwm talks form xp

5. acid_phlux

acid_phlux Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.K.
    Thanks Tryptamaster my monkey is going to ingest two grams now and play on his tyre! :) He will let you know how it goes.:laugh:

6. acid_phlux

acid_phlux Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.K.
    My monkey ate 3g of 15X Kratom, on a relatively empty stomache. The monkey had no problems with the taste and really thought any kind of juice or liquid masked it well. After that the monkey felt nothing all night:( It must be the source the monkey got it from as the monkey has read many positive posts on Kratom, but unforunately did not get the same results. The monkey is not sure whether to try again.

7. fiveleggedrat

fiveleggedrat Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim once bought a 15x extract commonly sold in headshops and physical stores. It was about 2, maybe 3 grams. I took half and got a small buzz, equal to perhaps 100-150mg tramadol, 10-15 hydrocodone, 10mg oxycodone, 1mg hydromorphone intranasal. There was very little CNS sedation, mostly mental effects. I took the other half the next day for about the same effects.

This was back when I had no mental tolerance, and no physical tolerance of any type. I would say it would probably take 2x as much due to mental tolerance now.

8. Herbal Healer 019

Reputation Points:
    from france
    fiveleggedrat r u saying that the 1.5 g of 15x kratom extract had equilivent effects as with the aformentioned opiate/oids combined in one dose or the kratom was equivelant to each of the opiate/oids mentioned seperately?

9. fiveleggedrat

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Apologies for confusion. For Swim, the dose of kratom mentioned was equal to the effects of each drug mentioned by itself. Equal to it terms of overall potency, and not really of EXACT effects generated.

Swim likes to always add dosages to give a better picture of the effects since it can be so difficult to describe intensity of drugs to people. Usually, a generic dose that one found similar can help bridge a lack of comparison.

10. acid_phlux

acid_phlux Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.K.
    See my monkey still cannot understand why it did not work at all? Any ideas why my monkey did not feel a thing?:)

11. Herbal Healer 019

Reputation Points:
    from france
    sorry acidphlux...no idea why it didnt work must have been the source as you sed cuz 3gs of 15x shud half put u into a complete state of bliss...Im surprised kratom hasnt become illegal jus cuz every other relatively safe drug out there is...probably has something to do with the fact that kratom tastes like ass (deterrent 4 some ppl)and makes me want to vomit just thinking about it

12. fiveleggedrat

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Tell us this: What is your previous opiate experience? What/how much have you done?

If you are coming to kratom from stronger drugs like heroin, morphine, high dose oxycodone, etc, chances are, you have too high of a mental tolerance to be able to really "feel" the kratom. There are drugs swim cannot feel as good, if at all anymore, because he was playing with various morphine types.

Also, I know you can't mention your source, but how reputable are they? Do you think you mighta gotten ripped off?

13. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Kratom can be a difficult ethno to use at the beginning. One might try many various strains before finding the right type. However, though I wouldnt recommend starting with extracts he feels sure that almost any starter would feel the effects of 0.5 - 1g of UEI (Ultra Enhanced Indo) from a good source.
    Just be warned that Kratom extracts raise the tollerance levels quickly and can be a pain in the ass but to withdrawal from after regular use. SWIM advises finding a plain leaf variety that works well for the first time user (though this can cost a fair bit of money due to high experimentation)

14. 70chickens

70chickens Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The pet monkey thing is unnecessary, considering kava and kratom are legal. Although I am assuming that your in the states.

1. 3/5,
      This thread is 5 years old. Please don't post unless you have valuable information to add for furture readers
      Sep 6, 2013
    2. 3/5,
      Do not bump a 5 year old thread if you have nothing to add. The rules have changed since then
      Sep 5, 2013
    3. 3/5,
      Dude, the last post on this thread was 2008.
      Sep 5, 2013
  15. whacko

whacko Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I used extract once, and will never use it again, because extracts mess with one's tolerance, so I advise to stick to the powder or crushed leaves. That's what i always buy and it's just a better experience in my opinion.