Kratom and going out

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Krisha, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Krisha

Krisha Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi there,

Someone just gave me a small packet of dried kratom. Now I wonder: is this a tipically staying in the house kind of drug or will I also have a good time when I go out. I have a party later on and I wonder whether I should try it or leave it for some other "staying in" occasion. Anyone with experience on this? Let me know and I'll let you know what I decided.

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Save it for a more lazy occasion.

3. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I find it pretty social at low doses while high doses would not be very good for party's as I don't even want to move on high tea doses, smoking I wouldn't find a problem but I never got good quality kratom. Still overall I agree with Alfa very good for lazy occasions sitting back watching movies etc.

4. Krisha

Krisha Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well, I put about 4 grams of powdered kratom in a shake and drank it, waited for a long time and didn't really notice any huge changes. Felt sort of vague. Did go to my party, felt sort of out of place there and my vision was kinda blurry, so guess that was an effect, went home at about two o'clock, was very happy to be in my own house and felt really at ease there, but couldn't sleep till 6 and that was kinda shitty, cause I love sleeping. So I guess the rest of my small pack I'll take at once, cause I didn't feel that high or mellow as expected and I'll do that early on a day so that by the time I want to sleep I will also be able to do so.

Do more of you have this insomnia problem with Karom?

Ciau from Holland!

5. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    i once consumed 6 grams of "super kratom" form a reliable source. I just felt like lying down and relaxing while listening to music which felt extremely pleasant.. definetly not a go out and party substance from my experience.

6. betsym

betsym Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I found it pleasant to share with a friend, just lying on the floor and listening to music. Swim thinks she could have functioned at a party but preferred to be with just one person or maybe even two. I don't think she would have wanted to be alone because the experience is too good not to share. Then again, the stuff is expensive!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2006
  7. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am an outdoorsy person. I love kratom and it makes me more confident, sociable, and gives me energy. I like going on hikes on kratom.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007