1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Side effects - Kratom and Nausea

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by hotrod83, Jan 31, 2007.

1. hotrod83

hotrod83 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    So I have a quick question. Last night I ate about 12 g of kratom. The high was about two hours and then there was some nausea. I went to sleep fine and felt only slightly hungover this morning. However, this afternoon about 22 hours after eating the kratom I got real nauseas and threw up. The question is My gf just told him she was sick today and throwing up as well (she didnt eat any). So the question is does kratom cause vomiting 22 hours after use or do you guys think this just coincidence from a seperate stomach bug? Thanks

2. catchdog

catchdog Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I can't give you a definite answer but the first time I tried kratom he got only mild nausea, woke up the next morning feeling fine, tried to eat something, and prompty threw up.

3. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    If your GF was nauseous as well, it was likely a stomach bug being so much later.

4. dwilkes7

dwilkes7 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    68 y/o from U.S.A.
    hotrod83, Since you mention early on naseua, usually it will continue to vomiting without a let up. However, there have been cases like Catchdog relates. 22 hours is highly unlikely and since your gf has the same symptom, I would probably attribute the vomiting to possibly something You and gf had eaten, especially since that's about the time period for food poisoning to kick in.

Look here for detailed info: http://www.ccc.govt.nz/Health/foods3.asp