1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Combinations - Kratom and Tramadol

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by borkz, Jun 27, 2009.

1. borkz

borkz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I had consumed about 3grams of premium Kratom capsules. He observed mild effects for a short while, observing little euphoric effects. His brother has a script for tramadol, and frequently takes a few doses, usually observing mild opiate like effects, lacking in euphoria again. About an hour later he took 150mg of tramadol, and began to feel a very opiate like, euphoric high. He enjoyed the high very much, and recommends it.

2. Franz

Franz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    67 y/o from U.S.A.
    I had similar effects. I even took the same 150 mg dose of tram but STRONGLY advises to titrate the tramadol portion. The first time I tried with only 50 mg tram and maybe 3 gm of kratom and POW! It was awesome but almost too much so. (SWIM can be drug-sensitive.)

I say his best bet is always 50 tram, 2-3 gm of kratom at first, repeat after an hour, maybe upping the dose of kratom at the same intervals repeating the tram. He has never needed more than 150 tram.

SWIM informs me there's a weekly function he must attend that goes 6-8 hours. Using this method he can stay quite up during this whole thing, whereas before he discovered the tramadol/kratom combination it was unbearable.

3. DXMBunny

DXMBunny Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    lol@church