Combinations - Kratom and Wormwood combo?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by argyreia, Jul 17, 2012.

1. argyreia

argyreia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I have been looking through Erowid reports detailing the possibly synergistic relationship between Kratom and Cannabis, and Wormwood and Cannabis. It seems that people report a far more intense, psychedelic, almost acid-like experience from a combination of kratom and ganja, and something similar but slightly less intense from wormwood and weed. I was wondering if anybody has experience both in combinations of any of the above two, or, especially, of a combination of the three. I think it knows where in its hometown to get wormwood to attempt a bioassay, and if it can likewise find kratom, it may attempt the three together some time after having discerned the synergistic effects of combinations of the two.

2. Aminatrix

Aminatrix Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Earlier today, like 3 hours ago, I smoked a lot of isomerized THC (not sure how much it weights, i can update later, 3 fat oil rips.) along with what i thought to be a small dose (2.5g) of kratom (taken orally). Well turns out this batch of kratom I got was incredibly strong, seemed to be 2x as potent as 3g of my regular kratom. The effects came on quite strong after only 30 minutes, so I knew it was going to be potent.

Definitely not acid like, although i could see how the comparisson could be made. Things are definitely kinda hazy, and visual perception is affected, but no CEVS or really even any mild psychedelic hallucinations. (other than that stoney haze that thc gives) but it does seem to synergize well. definitely a good experience every time, although next time i will take only 1g of this kratom.

3. seaturtle

seaturtle Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have wormwood extract as well as real absinthe, and does Kratom pretty regularly and smokes weed, so this combo has happened before. Definitely a psychedelic combo, and no problem mixing those substances. Personally I would take the wormwood while smoking some cannabis, and then use the Kratom to help ease off the wormwood once You decides it's enough. Wormwood can keep SWIM in a trippy/energetic state for hours and Kratom makes it easier to relax, while not inhibiting the wormwood.

seaturtle added 3 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Kratom + Cannabis gives SWIM excellent closed eye visuals when meditating (i.e. nodding off) or going to sleep. Far more CEV action than Kratom or Cannabis alone. Of course I takes a dose of 10-12 g of Kratom, much different than taking 2-3 g like you.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012