Combinations - Kratom Cookies?!?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by ericmst18, Aug 27, 2014.

1. ericmst18

ericmst18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ive recently heard someone make kratom cookies, with success! Has anyone ever done this? Im interested in making a big batch of cookies although i can imagine they wouldn't taste that good at all, but id be nice to munch on a cookie then having to make a nasty tea or just the old boring way of wash' N Tosh method. Anyone have any experience ? :)

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    Tea and toss and wash might be boring but they are the most popular methods because they work best.
    Taking kratom on an empty stomach will always produce better effects. Combining it with food will reduce that effectiveness.
    Cant say i would want to eat kratom cookies lol yuck! ;)

3. Szandbwoy

Szandbwoy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I am yet to try Kratom, I'd have to change my diet and to some extent exchange my lifestyle to get the most out of Kratom's effects, but it's good to hear that they experimented with cookies and had success. However, take note of what ianzombie says. To get best results, Kratom should be swilled down with liquid into an empty stomach. Eating cookie dough and any other additives along with it would decrease the strength somewhat.

4. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I especially wouldn't be excited about a "big batch".... If you're tempted to do this, go get some cookie dough in a tube, cut off a small ball, and roll it in a few grams of kratom. Squish it up really good, bake, taste, be glad you still have useable kratom.

SandozBwoy: What is this madness? Where did you get such an idea?

5. kricket53

kricket53 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Iv tried cooking it into pancakes a couple times.. Tasted delicious, but they were green, so not themost appealing looking cuisine..another issue that may come into play(correct me if im wrong) is that excessive heat may destroy some of the active alkaloids.. Then again iv boiled leaves down to extracts before with no noted loss of potency. Also, coomimg the powder into food may allow for slower absorption in the digestive system, almost acting as an extended release mechanism.. Idk. Most of the time i view it as too much trouble and simply toss and wash with a chaser of lemon water.. But thats just me and my lazy brain.