Experiences - Kratom Experience

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Draygonia, May 15, 2011.

1. Draygonia

Draygonia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hey DF,

My friend who lives in a pineapple under the ocean said the following:

Apologies to the mods if there is a kratom experiences thread... did a forum search and turned up nothing (is there a thread dedicated to experiences?).

2. Kiss

Kiss Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from russia
    Glad to hear your friend had a good experience on Kratom. A friend of mine had been dabbling with the substance, too, in the form of 15x extract, to no avail!

As for the thread, there actually is one... Here: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/9451

3. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    You can try ginger or peppermint for nausea.
    Make sure to take the kratom on an empty stomach, also trying different methods of ingestion might help.
    Caps just do little for myself, they seem to dissolve at different times causing a longer lasting effect but also much milder.
    Tea gives the fastest onset and the strongest kick to myself, many fine toss & washing to utilise more alkaloids, although its not for everyone.
    Mixing it into some juice, a smoothie or some sauce are other methods.

As for the 15x extract, it is the most notorious rip off on the Kratom market, skip the extracts, find a good vendor and use plain leaf for the best effects. Its not only more cost effective its also not as bad at raising tolerance and therefore leading to a fast addiction.

4. Draygonia

Draygonia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I found a vendor that sells by the pound for cheap, but have yet to try them. How would one make the tea? And how would one make it flavorful? Concerning the nausea, would one mix the ginger in with the kratom? Perhaps I should just buy some York Peppermint Patties to bring along? Lol.

Also, I was not aware of having it on an Empty stomach... my friend ate some pizza that same night and threw it up that morning.

5. ianzombie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    Take the ginger as capsules (before the kratom) most chemists or health food stores stock them, the peppermint as a tea.

Taking Kratom on an empty stomach compared to after eating makes a huge difference to the effects. It can be more than twice as strong on an empty stomach.

There are several threads that give recipes for kratom tea and about dealing with nausea, have a look through the forum or use the search engine and you will find a world of information.

The easiest way to make tea is to put the kratom powder or leaf into a pot, add some squeezed lemon or lime juice, add water and boil it for 15 minutes. Strain out the leaf and drink the tea.
    Its not going to taste nice, no matter how much sugar you add, but you can boil the tea down until it is just one small gulp.

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/16165&highlight=kratom+tea
    https://drugs-forum.com/threads/111922&highlight=christmas

6. eisenheim

eisenheim Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from U.S.A.
    Potentiate with grapefruit juice and DXM for stronger effects. Every time I did kratom he's been pleasantly surprised, although it's kind of an expensive addiction if SWIM ever gets addicted.. but that's unlikely.

7. ianzombie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland

I personally would not advise using DXM with Kratom, its unnecessary. There are plenty of things that can potentiating Kratom, there is no need to be using other drugs.
    Someone new to Kratom does not need to be mixing drugs.

As for cost, if you use extracts it can get very expensive, if you use these so called 'reputable vendors' in America it can get very expensive, especially if a person is using 20+ grams a day, every day.
    But like a lot of people have discovered, if you avoid these vendors who have pretty much price fixed the American and European markets and set up Kratom discussion sites where they can convince even more people that their products (and prices) are the best, then you can get high quality kratom at very low prices that is fresher and just as strong (if not stronger) than the best of the rest.