Experiences - Kratom high

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Almighty, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Almighty

Almighty Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from U.S.A.
    Hey there everyone I just bought a 4ml bottle of Maeng Da and Bali mis FST Tincture and 20 UEI pills with .33g in each.
    Will the high of either of these be like Oxy?
    I used to be (around 12 months ago) a heavy oxy user. Around 80mg a day but since I have stopped because where I am at I cant get my hands on it.
    Will this be comparable? I have heard it is and heard it isnt. I want some opinions on people that has used FST's and UEI.
    Thanks everyone.

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    Why dont you try it and then you can do a comparison piece.
    Or read all the experience reports in this forum.
    People used to experiment, what ever happened to that?

3. Almighty

Almighty Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from U.S.A.
    I dont have it yet is what I'm saying. I should have put that, its being shipped now.
    I just want an opinion if it is going to be like the good old Oxy days.

4. ianzombie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    Kratom is not Oxy, so it will feel like kratom.
    You might think it feels similar or you might not.
    Try it when you get it and write up a report.
    In the mean time have a search in the kratom forum for words like Oxy(what ever the full name of the drug is) and see if any results answer your question.

5. Almighty

Almighty Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from U.S.A.
    Thanks, I'll make sure to report my experience.
    I plan on trying the FST and UEI separately then eventually mixing them.

6. ianzombie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    Keep in mind that potent enhanced kratom products like Ultra Enhanced Indo can be just as addictive as some opiates, with horrible withdrawals too.
    Make sure you leave plenty of time between doses to help keep your tolerance down or it can turn on you.
    Personally i would recommend you avoid expensive and potent products like UEI and stick to plain kratom leaf.

7. seaturtle

seaturtle Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Plain Kratom leaf is definitely the best, it has the most effects since it has all the alkaloids, and it's naturally balanced. Kratom extracts can be very potent, but often miss alot of the pleasurable Kratom effects. And tolerance/addiction builds up faster to extracts.

Also extracts are a huge waste of money compared to leaf.

8. DepoV

DepoV Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    If you've ever been addicted to oxys I sincerely doubt you'll ever feel any sort of "high" from kratom. You will maybe feel some tiredness, even get some sort of nod in, especially from those ultra enhanced stuff (never tried myself) but it will -not- be the same. So if you're looking for a killing oxyhigh, you'll get severely disappointed.

Now, if you never have been hooked on opiates, maybe just tried them here and there and it was a long time ago, yea, you might get a bigger kick. But I doubt it still won't be anywhere near a real oxyhigh. Who knows, it might even be better, but in a different way.

Waiting for that report.

9. angel strazinski

angel strazinski Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from Ontario, Canada
    I took less then 1 tsp of this garbage - I violently puked for 12 hours. That was back in April - it really messed up my throat and now have chronic acid reflux - throat pain and every few months I get a lump in the back of my throat so very painful. I would never ever take this garbage again!

10. DiabolicScheme

DiabolicScheme Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Kratom is a different beast from other opioids but I will say the effects are about on par with two 5mg hydrocodone. Still the effects are different.

In comparison to oxycodone there really isn't a comparison kratom is weak in comparison. At best it'll keep withdrawal away which is why it's been used as a tampering mechanism for those addicted to heavier drugs.

I wouldn't go in expecting it to be like any other opioid, it's its own product.