Kratom Itchies

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by kemistudent, Feb 27, 2006.

1. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    What part of your body itches you the most when using Kratom? My balls have been very itchy today. They have been real itchy the past few days but they are super itchy today. I know it's time shave them again, but they shouldn't be itching this bad. I wanna itch them off but I know I'll be needing them. :confused:

2. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I've noticed that Kratom definitely has a proclivity toward the scrotum, the various tissues surrounding the nut sack and the entire "crotch" viscinity. So if your entire crotch is itchy, I would say--yes--it could definitely be the kratom.

If it's only the scrotum, then you probably should go ahead and shave. (sicko, lol)

3. kemistudent

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Thats what I thinking.. It's mainly my man purse and my left armpit. I have neglected to shower today as I don't plan on leaving the house and am in the mist of doing 3 months worth of laundry. I shal shave thy nuts but not before taking a picture of them depictating the hair growth. After I will take another pic and post my results in hopes of learning something.

Stay tuned, I'll be back shortly with high definition pictures.

4. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thanks. I know that everyone will appreciate your input. Many are curious about the volume of pubic hair needed to induce artificial 'itchies' of the opiate-mimicking kind. Perhaps more of this community would be willing to share their own experiences with nut hair after seeing and hearing someone as brave as you tell your story.

and as they say, nothing tells a story quite like pictures.

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Perhaps you are harbouring a herd of tiny livestock? The ones with the little claws? I once actually got those darlings off a sofa in a student lounge. The itching did feel like that I had experienced on codeine I had for an ear infection. I wondered what was going on - until I saw one of the itchy spots start walking.

6. kemistudent

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    oh my! I could have crabs! I have never had crabs before! My dog sleeps next to me everynight and sometimes I crash naked.. I have a king sized bed so it's not weird or anything. She could have given me crabs!

My nuts are worse off now that I shaved as I nicked em up pretty good with the trimmer and haven't been able to stop itching em all night, which means I have been itching the lacerations too. Whats a guy to do.. If I didn't have a 3 page essay due by midnight tonight I would soak em in some sodium bicarbonate and top em off with a thin coating of anbesol.

My head has been really itchy too, can you get crabs in the hair on top of your head?

7. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes. They are most commonly called 'lice.' When they get into your pubes, they call 'em 'crabs.' same things.

8. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    HAHAHA!!
    This is one of the more humorous threads I have read recently. Thanks - I had a really crappy night at work and needed the laugh.
    All opiates can trigger itching, though I find that kratom is not as bad a codeine. As for shaving your nutsack, why the hell would you want to do that if it is already itchy unless you need to evict the little crustaceans that possibly have taken residence there?
    I would say that if the itching has persisted past the usual ~ 6 hours of kratom's duration of effects, I would look for another cause.
    good luck,

Snapper

9. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I had the itches when he started using it. It's not as strong anymore, and it's kind of a shame. Swim loves the opiate itches, they're are loads of fun to scratch.

10. kemistudent

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    The itchies are very enjoyable!! :) I itched my nuts and arm pit for hours upon hours last night.. tonight it's mainly been the circumference right below my cock head. I really have no idea how I would have gotten crabs and I am not using Kratom tonight..

Maybe the itchies stay with your upon Kratom withdrawl!!:confused:

11. kemistudent

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I woke up and made a nice glass of tea with my jelly and crackers this morning while I watched the news. I must say, I think the stronger the tea, the more numbing your tongue/mouth/throat gets.

I am just starting to itch and will update everyone peridocally as to the location of the itches. The left armpit has been the only site at which an itch has been spotted so far.

12. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    This is not true, although they are quite similar crabs and lice are not the same creature that just happen to be in a different location. It lies in the claws of the pesky perps, pubic lice have a different structured claw with barbs idealy designed to cling to rough scrunchy pubes, the hair on your head is not suited to the claws of pubic lice so don't worry bout them goin to your head.

13. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You are correct. Technically, any louse can infect any part of the body with hair. But more than likely, the correct type of louse will attach the region to which it has evolved to inhabit. There are 3 basic types of louse. Head Lice, body lice, and pubic lice. Body lice may be 2 - 3 mm long, whereas head and public lice are much smaller.

Although pubic lice appear to prefer the pubic area, they can also thrive on the eyelashes. In young children, pubic lice may be a cause of blepharitis (an eye infection) and their eyelashes should be examined with a high-powered magnifying glass for evidence of lice.

In addition to pubic lice, there is body lice (Pediculus humanis corporis) and head lice (Pediculus humanis capitis).

So, yes you are mostly correct. the body types of the crabs are specially designed to attach to pubes, but there are exceptions.

It is human herpes virus types I and II that are identical whether it attacks the genital or oral region. The difference in strain is usually attributed to WHERE on the body you catch it. Infectability of the mouth or genitalia is not relevant.

14. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You forgot scabies - Sarcoptes sp. , they are burrowing mite which can cause intense itching and likes to live in areas mentioned. They are not visible since they burrow, and it does not take a lot to cause intense itching....

Snapper

15. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If I remember correctly, scabies burrow between the digits, leaving lines in the skin where they burrow down into the tissue... leaving their eggs to "drop" out to the surface as they go.

16. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    :eek:fftopic:

17. kemistudent

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Today it's been the top of my head and around the circular pit I call my belly.