Kratom. It's whats for dinner

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by pankreeas, Nov 29, 2006.

1. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o
    Swim arrived home today after a greuling (s.p?) day of classes and was pleasantly surprised upon arrival due to seeing a package peering out from underneath the door, on closer inspection it appeared to be of his suppliers "new kratom 15x Standardised batch". Being his first time trying this substance, first thing I did was put a little bit on his finger to get a taste for it, and much to his surprise it tastes exactly like a chinese medicine I used to take for his bowels, so call him crazy but he likes the taste of kratom quite a bit. Yay.. now I has no need to find techniques to mask the taste.

3:30 P.M - Swim ingests approx 1 gram of the 4 grams he recieved. He threw the powder in his mouth and followed up with a sip of pepsi to get it all down to tummy land.

3:40 P.m - A very strong sedating / warm opiate feel begins to creep up swim from the inside out, slowly up the spine.. to the eyes.. much like one would attribute to taking approx a 250mg dose of codeine.

3:50 P.M - A small bowl of marijuana (just enough so the kratom doesn't fall through the screen) is mixed with roughly the same of kratom and smoked. Swim think's it's too early to tell at this point wether it had an effect due to the unexpected rapid onset of the oral kratom. However swim notes the substance smoked tastes very similar to the salvia extract he tried years back.

4:20 P.M - I am feeling very very nice at the moment. He puts the experience on par if not ahead of a healty dose of codeine. The Euphoria is amazing, there's no open eyed hallucinations but closed eye visuals are out of this world. I feel as if he can see through his eye lids. I am in love with kratom.

4:30 P.M - Swim ingests another 1/2 gram or so of extract in the same manner as before and smokes a manly bowl of weed this time followed by a cigarette. I am in kratom paradise. Talk about syngergy.. and swim fails to note the extreme bitterness that most users comment on. Oh and itchy!

5:00 P.M - Yes.. Oh yes... Swim cannot believe he let this wonderful substance elude him for all these years. But on the other hand he is very glad he did,as by now he would probably have quite the tolerance. All in all this has been the most pleasant experiences he has had in quite some time.

6:00 P.M - All is still well.. extremely. Swim even has a super appetite he cannot seem to satiate. Food tastes absolutely amazing and to boot I am still feeling very sedated @ 2.5 hrs after ingestion.

So that's that. Kratom is the real deal. Being very pleased with the supplier he used and confident that this is a true or very darn close to 15x extract (considering I took just over what looked like 1.5 grams and got full effects off the first dosage alone) swim just placed an order. Overall it works out to 3$ for a night of fun for swim via the 15x @ quantity.

2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Crushed leaf and powdered leaf products are much more economical than the extracts. This is the opinion of almost all regular kratom users who've tried the 15X extracts. Luckily, You seems to have gotten a lot more effects out of the 15X extract than most other reporters. The 15X extracts are considered to be nowhere near 15 times the potency of raw kratom. So, if 1g of the extract worked well, then You could probably do well with as little as 5g leaf or powder. It sounds like You found their dosage "sweet spot" rather quickly, which is a nice bit of luck also.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2006
  3. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Glad to hear another kratom success story... at the risk of sounding like a school nanny, I recommend caution with dosages... kratom gives little warning before turning ugly. Nod + itchies is a sign of getting really close to the borderline.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2006
  4. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o
    Just recieved this msn message from swim

"8:00 P.M - 1 G booster dose taken.. we'll see in 30 min or so"

5. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    ISO, opiates invite pushing the dosage... i.e. until one passes out, taking more keeps feeling better & better. Doing that with kratom can result in a level of dysphoric nausea that makes food poisoning look tame. I will not repeat this, he just wants to help others avoid finding out for themselves like he did.

6. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o
    45 minutes later:

no noteable effects (or rather effects worthy of the re-dose)
    what I did get tho was slight headache, bloating / gas, ( it's not too bad but swim can definetly see outcomes related to dysphoric nausea being very plausible at higher doses). Touche.

Swim tells me thats enough kratom for him this week. Remaining Kratom will most likely be used next weekend in combination with tramadol 100's in 1g(kratom)/50mg(ultram) incremental hourly doses until comfort level is attained. He tells me if thats successful he'd throw around the idea of a Kratom / Propylhexedrine combo. 150mg/1g Kratom

any thoughts?

7. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o
    Just gonna give er a lil bump in hopes of seeing what factors You thinks would come into play with above mentioned combinations. So far I has not found any reports of either combo.