Kratom + Klonopin

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Nicaine, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Took about 3 times my usual dosage of klonopin (legal script) along with a high-ish dose of kratom. Interesting high, very heavy "stone" and body load, but very relaxing and euphoric. Caution is recommended for those who try this. Note that I have a tolerance to both "k's" so it's less risky if your body is used to these drugs. Megadosing on this combo could be dangerous.Edited by: Nicaine

2. Thcenigma

Thcenigma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    cool itsintresting seeing combinationreports of kratom.whats Klonopin by the way a sleeping pill? talking of over doseing i had about 14 grams of kratom resin no tolerence an it made me feel bad all morening the next day and in the afternoon i puked up!. I mighnt try takeing a small amountof over the counter codeine to see if it enhances the effects via themu recepter mabye 20mg ore so. Lately i've been takeing kratom extract about 10/12grams seems better qaulity than the last dodgy batch i got a year ago and iseem to get better effects than the premium powderthe effeccs come on quicker and are more numbingandslightly more euphoric. but its tastes awfull you have to brave drinkingthis stuff[​IMG]its cheaper than the premium for me in the uk. I hope oneday that the prices willl godown it kills my bank acount.its a good substtute to weed if nothing else is availibe except alcohol but i prefer kratom than vodka.

3. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Try eating the dry Kratom powder in apple sauce. Mix it and eat it fast
    before it has time to soak into the liquid in the apple sauce. Almost
    completely removes the nasty taste. Then chase it with a hot cup of coffee
    or tea.

I find a combination of 1,4 BDO (3-4 mls) and about 7-10 g of
    premium powder is an excellent combination. Makes SWIM tap back to
    the days of doing heroin with valium. Similar, excellent high, though I
    would not recommend heroin to anyone. Stick with the Kratom...

Snapper

4. Thcenigma

Thcenigma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    does the apple suace stuff work with the weaker 160mg alcaloids per 25gram stuff? if i dont have this can i just use honey? problen is when i mix the powder with sweet stuff i start useing it everyday.wheres with the resin its like 2 timer a week. as mentioned in anouther thread a small to moderate amount of alcohol realy enhances the buzz.[​IMG]

5. eyecheewawa

eyecheewawa Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Kratom super powder mixed with the small cup yogurt is great. Doesnt affect the yogurt taste at all. Very easy to consume

6. Vedic Alchemist

Vedic Alchemist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Great taste and effects is to drop in K-Pin (Clonazepam, is this right
    slang) Plus one spoon full of honey into Kratom tea, I like bitter
    drinks and loves tea, Kratom has very pleasant taste to him,
    additionaly K-Pin makes tea taste a little bit minty, cools the mouth,
    very nice taste and synergy, makes me forget about Heroin &
    Morphia (for a short duration).

7. Vedic Alchemist

Vedic Alchemist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    By the way Thcenigma, K-Pin (can not turn off bold, sorry) is a long duration benzo, also given as anti-convulsant.</span>

8. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Yet another kratom + klonopin buzz tonight. I took 2.5mg of K. and 10 grams of premium commercial grade kratom. Sweetness... I'm in the mood for a genuine high tonight. Usually kratom provides just a buzz, but crossed with klonopin it is definitely a high with floatation and euphoria. :) This is a *great* combo and really redeems klonopin's generally worthless qualities when taken by itself.

P.S. I am in the process of kicking tobacco/nicotine... the worst drug known to mankind. Not only does it have almost no effects and gives you cancer, it just makes you take it over & over again so you don't feel crappy, like the guy how hits himself with a hammer because it feels so good when he stops. Utter crap of the purest ray serene.

9. Aederine

Aederine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Using this thread to share my KK combo report:

T+00:00 - Kratom 5g
    T+00:15 - Euphoria kicks in
    T+00:25 - Sedation kicks in
    T+00:45 - Kratom 5g
    T+00:50 - Sedation increases a bit
    T+01:10 - Kratom 2.5g
    T+01:15 - Sedation increases a bit more
    T+01:30 - Sedation becomes strong
    T+01:50 - Sedation becomes even stronger
    T+02:00 - Sedation decreases a bit to previous state
    T+02:05 - Kratom 2.5g
    T+02:10 - Klonopin 0,5mg
    T+02:15 - High levels of eloquence and connection of thoughts, my friends are all amused at my ramblings.
    T+02:30 - Sedation becomes even stronger than before
    T+02:45 - Klonopin 0,5mg
    T+02:50 - 30ml whiskey 40% ABV
    T+03:00 - Sedation effect reaches its peak, decreasing a bit my eloquence
    T+05:30 - Sleep for 8 hours
    T+13:30 - Wake up with a slight hangover, but much lighter than with alcohol. It passes in 2 hours. Very slightly spaced out feeling persists.

Aederine added 8 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

PS: Kratom was Maeng Da ground leaves. I was surprised at how I was resistent to its effects since it was my first time. That's why I kept taking and even took Klonopin seeking to increase its effectiveness.

The first 0.5mg dose of Klono did well, but the second one with alcohol was a mistake, too much of a downer.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  10. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    That is an incredibly dangerous method of consuming a drug the first time. 5 grams of kratom should have been the entirety of your first time, you can take more on subsequent experiments, don't just keep jamming drugs into your mouth as fast as you can. You didn't even wait for the kratom to kick in before taking two more doses.

Irresponsible.

11. Aederine

Aederine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Do you think 45min is not time enough? All I've read was that it kicks in in 10~20 minutes.

I have this problem that I'm too anxious to wait for substances to kick in. I'll wait more than 1 hour in the future.

Reprimand taken.

12. iguasu

iguasu Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from greece
    I believe that it takes an hour (60 min) to have the full spectrum of kratom hit. Also I agree that to a new user 5g is a high dose. 10g is VERY high! Mixing it with other substances will be a bit dangerous...

13. Calyspical

Calyspical Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    And keep in mind, that like kratom, K-pin can build up tolerance very quickly

14. chronicroaster

chronicroaster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Michigan, U.S.A.
    awesome combo in my opinion. Take your k-pin dose then wait 45 mines to take kratom dose. I feel a great urge to take an opiate/smoke weed or do some other drug on k-pins so i take kratom when its almost fully kicked in.

Someone would reccommend taking 2-3 k-pin and then 5-10gs of plain leaf kratom. Either a green or white strain so you don't get tired/fall asleep and sleep the whole experience. I like coffee or an energy drink also with the kratom.

15. Dan5000p

Dan5000p Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I also enjoyed the kratom ,klonopin combo. Was great for my anxiety and i didn't have my normal urge to drink. But then my script ran out and i went to popping the capsules of kratom open and using a torch lighter and a homemade screen with a pin hole I it and smoking it. Works way faster and the kratom goes further. Tastes like a poo though.

16. Tryptomaniac

Tryptomaniac Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Kratom and klonopin is my favorite mix, if I'm going out I'll do 3-5 grams of Kratom and 0.5 mg klonopin but if I'm home and I want to be extremely sedated I'll do up to 10 grams Kratom 3 mg klonopin, I have a very high tolerance to k-pins, the mix feels very relaxing and makes it very easy to socialize and sleep as well, I wouldn't suggest it to anyone for their first time on either substances though.