1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Combinations - Kratom + MDMA + 2ce

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by pankreeas, Dec 24, 2006.

1. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Nov 22, 2005
    99 y/o
    *Swim will first note that not all substances were taken @ once. And Cannabis was present throughout the course of events*

6.pm - 2 hits of Mdma (75mg each) are consumed.

7.pm - telltale mdma effects present themselves.

8.pm - rolling, rollin on the river.

8:10.pm - 2 Grams of 15x kratom taken.

9:00.pm - Usually at this time I would be feeling full effects of the kratom, but euphoria already present from the mdma is making it hard to tell. I am still getting a definite altering of his mdma buzz from the Kratom.. or he thinks.. maybe?

10:00.pm - Mdma effects are almost baseline.. perfect timing for 12mg 2ce. Being swims first time ever taking a 2c-x, he opted for the standard dose... Party commence.

11:25.pm - I am visually tripping pretty much the equiv of a hit of decent blotter acid, but not much more. Patterns are nothing special (until focus is put on 1 item.. then it moves / fractals a lil) but an overall psychadelic feel is very present in the form of bodyload. Every time swim closes his eyes he feels like he is actually falling backwards through hyperspace at a million miles per microsecond. Nothing like this has ever been experienced. Then as he opens his eyes really fast the ride stops and a quick fully body orgasm is felt starting from his toes and escaping through his ears.. fun was had with this for the next 2 hours.

11:55.pm - Out comes the nitrous bottle with 10 remaining n2o cartridges.

I could go on in great detail about the happenings from midnight - 2:45 am but will simply say it was spent travelling to the moon and back several times.
    Who needs N.A.S.A when you have N.I.T.R.O.U.S.

3:00 AM - no signs of any let down of the 2 ce, however all other drugs have effectively played themselves out at this point. 100 mg Dipenhydramine is ingested to help curb the signs of nausea comin forth.

*I do not remember the exact moment, but between 3:30 am and 5 am he fell alseep and awoke at 8:38 am, and was flabergasted to realize he was still feeling very noticeable 2-ce effects. More weed and a cig was had, which noticeably bumped up the feelings even more.

After this swim drifted in / out of sleep till roughly 2 in the afternoon. He noticed the 2 ce had worn off fully by noon though. The psychoactive effects lasted roughly 10 hours but he should also note that afterwards 2 - 6 hours was spent on / off the toilet, mostly on, with some of the most intense gas/bloating/diahhrea he has ever had.

Overall a very positive experience. The gastro-intestinal after effects would be the only factor stopping swim from taking future doses of 2-ce.

*and as always, You should do some homework before attempting such combinations, and take the necessary precautions before hand just in case a fallout were to occur*
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2006