1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Experiences - Kratom Powder 15x 2g JUST WIPED OUT

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Lulu1973, May 9, 2013.

1. Lulu1973

Lulu1973 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hi
    SWIM read up on Kratom alot and decided to buy 2g of 15x Powder from my regular head shop

I was advised to Either make up with hot water or T&W, SWIM decided to T&W, after 30 mins started to feel tired, then nausea set it, decided to lie down to help nause, which wasn't unbearble, but not wasn't pleasant.

After a few hours of feeling like this and hardly being able to keep eyes open SWIM fell asleep and slept on and off for 2 days!!

I am now awake, but feels like they have a sleeping tablet hangover. I had NO pleasant feelings from the Kratom at all.

P.S.. I have no experience with opiates.

Any thoughts??

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    Please read this guide to buying kratom https://drugs-forum.com/threads/200101

Head shops are to be avoided for several reasons.

15X and similiar products should be avoided.

Basically you bought a terrible product from a terrible source. The guide should help you know what to avoid in future.
    Stick with plain kratom leaf/powder and avoid extracts.

3. Gradient

Gradient Chem|EB|DMT

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    With no prior opiate experience, jumping into kratom extracts probably wasn't the best move. Too much of any opioid can be a pretty miserable, drawn-out experience.

That said, as ian suggests, head-shop-derived extracts - and kratom extracts in general - are fairly unreliable, as they can easily be adulterated with synthetic compounds. I'm not suggesting your long hangover is evidence of an adulterant - but it's just something you need to consider should you continue to explore this landscape.

4. Lulu1973

Lulu1973 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thanks guys, we may try again, but go the more natural route, with the guide info.

many thanks