Experiences - Kratom Powder 15x 2g JUST WIPED OUT

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Lulu1973, May 9, 2013.

1. Lulu1973

Lulu1973 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hi
    SWIM read up on Kratom alot and decided to buy 2g of 15x Powder from my regular head shop

I was advised to Either make up with hot water or T&W, SWIM decided to T&W, after 30 mins started to feel tired, then nausea set it, decided to lie down to help nause, which wasn't unbearble, but not wasn't pleasant.

After a few hours of feeling like this and hardly being able to keep eyes open SWIM fell asleep and slept on and off for 2 days!!

I am now awake, but feels like they have a sleeping tablet hangover. I had NO pleasant feelings from the Kratom at all.

P.S.. I have no experience with opiates.

Any thoughts??

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    Please read this guide to buying kratom https://drugs-forum.com/threads/200101

Head shops are to be avoided for several reasons.

15X and similiar products should be avoided.

Basically you bought a terrible product from a terrible source. The guide should help you know what to avoid in future.
    Stick with plain kratom leaf/powder and avoid extracts.

3. Gradient

Gradient Sentient alkaloid Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    With no prior opiate experience, jumping into kratom extracts probably wasn't the best move. Too much of any opioid can be a pretty miserable, drawn-out experience.

That said, as ian suggests, head-shop-derived extracts - and kratom extracts in general - are fairly unreliable, as they can easily be adulterated with synthetic compounds. I'm not suggesting your long hangover is evidence of an adulterant - but it's just something you need to consider should you continue to explore this landscape.

4. Lulu1973

Lulu1973 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thanks guys, we may try again, but go the more natural route, with the guide info.

many thanks