1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Experiences - Kratom powder in a stove-top espresso machine?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by slkpmp, Aug 18, 2010.

1. slkpmp

slkpmp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My ferret has only used Kratom once and it was just an ounce of Bali power.
    He started making tea with it as he would with his pods(stove-top espresso machine), but later in the day he just started Tossing & Washing. He seemed to have a good day and didn't even need to make any pod tea that day. The problem may have been taking around a dozen Some 350mg through the course of the day. He recently just ordered a few onces of Bali powder and an ounce of Maeng Da Kratom Powder.
    And wanted to make sure the espresso machine which works wonders with his pod tea would be the way to go with this next Kratom batch or just stick to T&W.
    Thanks fo any advice on the subject, my ferret appreciates it.:vibes:

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    I have tried using coffee machines in the past but finds that a 20 minute boil seems to extract more alkaloids.
    Swim usually lets his leaf/powder soak in water with lime juice in the freezer until it starts to freeze then he puts it into a pot and brings it to a boil and then strains and drinks.

Some people prefer to Toss & Wash, both methods have their benefits.
    T&W probably utilises more alkaloids and it seems to last longer, but I find the initial Euphoria is much stronger when it is taken as a tea, probably due to the alkaloids being absorbed faster due to them already being extracted into water.

If You could replace their pod use for Kratom use they could find this very beneficial. Many people have successfully used Kratom to replace harsher opiate use, and although it might be swapping addictions Kratom is definitely less damaging.

3. cursedticket

cursedticket Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    thats an interesting idea. SWIM like it, and will try. I will let you know how it works for him.