Experiences - Laced cannabis?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Betsy, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Betsy

Betsy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm almost positive that it was laced, but I need some confirmation.

The other night my friends were outside getting high, and I went over and my *ex* friend GJ offered me the bowl. I said no at first, but then went ahead and hit it once.

seconds later, I was high. It was almost like a regular high but more intense, and it shouldn't have been intense or so quick, especially after one hit. I started out feeling goofy. But I was also very easily irritated. I snapped on GJ a few times that night, because I was pissed at him for a few other things, and I spaced out and couldn't finish my sentences. I said something and GJ told me to repeat that, and I had no idea what I'd even said. It was a band practice that night and I ended up forgetting entire verses and skipping sections of the songs.

Also the entire night I was extremely paranoid about my boyfriend finding out. He doesn't really like weed or getting high and even though he'd never said I couldn't, I knew he wouldn't want me to. So the whole night, I'm wigging out because I just *knew* that he knew I was high, that I'd smoked up. I couldn't even look at him because I was freaking out so bad.

Then, toward the end of the night, I got very depressed and started apologizing for smoking, and started crying, something about "I'm a hypocrite. I said I wouldn't smoke with GJ again and I did it anyway." I ended up crying.

The next day, I was extremely irritable and paranoid, like I would be sitting in front of the computer with all the lights off and I kept getting freaked out and looking over my shoulder. I eventually couldn't sleep by myself that night. The next day, however I was fine.

And another thing. GJ kept talking about how great this weed was. He kept saying it was such a pretty white-green color.

I talked to two people, two friends of mine who are pretty much drug experts. Sam said that if it's any color but green, it's laced and if it's got white in it, then it's coke or PCP or ecstasy. Anna listened to the symptomsand said it was coke. The immediate high. Irritability, paranoia,depression. Symptoms the day after.

So, yeah, I'm almost positive that it was laced with cocaine. However, I really don't know anything about drugs, so I need more confirmation.

Was it actually laced with coke or was it just bad weed?

2. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I would speculate that it was most likely coke then anything else,
    since you cannot smoke ecstasy, i would think if you smoked pcp you
    would have been ALOT more fucked up.

3. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sounds like coke indeed. ive never snorted it but i've had weed laced with it, some call this a snow cone. your experience sounds nearly identical to what i've experienced.

4. tonyxxy

tonyxxy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    Coke has a very distinct odour when smoked. If it was laced with cocaine you should have noticed that odour.

5. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I just gotta say - Whiteness on weed does not mean it has been laced. It means one of two things - The weed is really good - Those are the weed crystals or it means that someone had some average weed that they sprayed with sugarwater to make it look like good weed. People who tend to be inexperienced with weed tend to thing that every out of the ordinary experience has to do with it being "laced". Lacing weed simply isn't cost effective for a dealer. They don't want to put something that costs 60 bucks a gram onto something that costs 10 bucks a gram and then sell it for 10. I bet with the stress of your particular situation you had a panic/paranoia attack. Quite common on weed. Look for weed pics in the using section. Use the search engine. You'll see what I mean.

Peace,

jimbo

Also Just so you know you shouldn't double post. It's against the rules.

1. 4/5,
      Valuable addition to the thread that asks pertinent questions regarding the commercial viability of additional adulteration.
      May 27, 2012
  6. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Smoking cocaine HCl has no effect (expect placebo), the coke would have
    to have been in freebase form.

Dealers don't put expensive drugs in pot for free without telling the
    client. The post above explains this pretty well.

What you described sounds to me like you had yourself some pot which is
    a lot stronger than what you're used to - laced well and good with THC by
    mother nature herself! [​IMG]Edited by: radiometer