Experiences - Laced cannabis?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by TJW.88, Jan 22, 2007.

1. TJW.88

TJW.88 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The first and only time I have taken weed was in Venice at a Dave Gilmour Concert in the summer - one of the best times of swim's life. sat on a high fence in the warm evening with these two aging fellas (think old acid casualty) who spoke on english (and swim speaks on italian). Swim informed me he smoked a single joint with them.

On the way back to the hostel, he grew increasingly paranoid. Seeing "orange lightning" in the distance illuminating the entire night sky and then in the hostel hearing every squeak from every bed a thousand times louder echoing around until they came a single roar...

Can weed do this? He didnt smoke much and didnt feel any other effects (high etc) other than the extremely vivid hallucinations and the paranoia.

Would it have been laced? If so any ideas what with?

Thanks for any info.

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Re: Laced weed?

Seeing as You has only ever tried weed once it's impossible to know. Perhaps he was overwhelmed with the normal effects of marijuana and not by some other substance. The only way to know would be to get high again on untainted pot and see if the effects are similar. If they are, chances are that You has a very low tolerance to it.

3. azrael2600

azrael2600 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I don't think that swiy's weed was laced. being that it was swiy's first time smoking weed, You can expect to have a lot of wierd things happen to swiy. In fact when swim first smoked weed I had some mild OEV"S mainly tracers and intense CEV"S. the CEV"S were mainly just simple repeating patterns. I have only smoked laced weed once. swim knew that it was laced with PCP because swim's friend had told swim that swim's friend had laced the weed previously. But after that first hit swim knew that it had been laced with sherm (PCP). it reminded swim of Ketamine but way stronger. the whole experience acually scared the shit out of swim.

4. Demonslayer

Demonslayer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
  5. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Sounds like good strong weed.

It is a myth that weed is often laced. You is more likely to not get real weed then to get laced weed. Weed is the least expensive drug, even the most expensive weed, is less expensive then the drugs one would use to lace it. It simply doesn't make sence to lace weed. Lacing weed is something that is done at the end-user level.

6. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:

Of course this can happen. Just depends on the user and method of intake.

Also if one assumes his weed has been laced....did you pay regular price? cheaper? more expensive?

No one laces weed for free(Assumeingthere not complete retards), nor has Smurf ever seen truely laced Marijuana. What a waste. Smurf has heard though about some microbeads being laced in Marijuana and the user can't tell the difference. To make the weed weigh more, not sure if it's true but sounds pretty scary.

7. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.

laced with what ? angel dust (pcp)?. That makes me think strange thoughts but it is so unlike swims "stoned" experience.
    Orange lightning and audial halucinations (hearing things) is something swim never experienced stoned.