Culture - "Lame acid."

Discussion in 'LSD' started by mainevent, Aug 7, 2006.

1. mainevent

mainevent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    A friend of SWIM's says he can super easily get a hold of some "Fleur de Lis" acid, but he says he won't bother because it's really lame acid. When SWIM asked him to explain, he said "With everything, there's the top of the list... and the bottom of the list. Fleur de lis is the bottom of the list. It's just not as good as other kinds."

So, if anybody has heard of Fleur de Lis acid, I would love to know whether or not its actually junk, or if the person saying this to his friend doesn't know what they're talking about, and they should just get it and take more.

Thanks!

2. N0ly

N0ly Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    never heard of didfferent kinds of acid. sounds like a marketing gimic

3. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Maybe You friend is talking about the art on the blotter. Fleur de Lis is the unoffical symbol of france. There is only one type of LSD, and that is LSD. There are other drugs that are similar to or sold as Acid sometimes such as LSA or DOB.

4. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The other reason the blotters are "lame" could be that they're not dosed high enough.

5. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Sources are not allowed Goa-Psyco.

6. tooktomuch

tooktomuch Newbie

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o
    swims hits were tripple dipped. I think it is silver lsd but I have been wrong before. it could be amber

7. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Come again?
    Please explain this "silver LSD" and "amber LSD" to SWIM, as he has only heard of, well, "LSD"
    Also, You may know it's just 'slang', but the terms like "tripple stack," "tripple dipped" are just marketing gimmicks. Did You measure the amount of LSD? How does this person know it was "tripple dipped".
    Basically, what I am trying to say is when you buy "acid" you have either LSD in an unknown amount (unless of course You REALLY know your sources), or some other chemical that can fit on a blotter.

8. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    LSD is lsd full stop it come in the followering some kind of rare now.
    It is important to note lsd is extremly sensitive to light,air exposure,heat. so what preparation the acid is used it be sensible to keep it concealed covered etc, this can also explain why some tabs are crap or they were not soaked enough.

Lsd blotter tabs - essentially blotter paper with a ediable design allowered to soak in lsd containing solution.

Liquid Lsd - As the name states,swia has seen this in vials

Windowpanes -little square shaped tablets

Microdots - tiny pill, often quite strong.

Suger cubes - just a suger cube that has liquid lsd pippette on to it, swia loves these used to mix them with her tea. a 70s thing

9. tooktomuch

tooktomuch Newbie

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o

swim knows the guy who "dipped " the paper. I believe him when he said they were dipped 3 times.
    silver and amber are kinds of liquid lsd. like a variety....(dam this seams very dejavuish)

10. tone3721

tone3721 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Grades of crystalline, much like any salt, you have different grades, depending on seperation(for lsd). Clear, at least white, would be preferred. You shouldnt be dipping more than once, if your not stretching/mixing your solution weak. Ratios depend on your medium.

11. newposts

newposts Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    68 y/o
    Crystal names and definition

Needlepoint -very pure(95%+) white crystal

White Fluff -Very pure(95%) white flakes of crystal.

Silver -Good and clean(85-90%)-light grey crystal.

Amber -(70%?) Crystal can be an amber color to an almost dark brown color.

Lavender -(60-70%?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Each batch can be different from the last

TJ (tornado juice) -Purity ? = poor-unknown. Best to not bother.

Champagne -(50-60%) black and filled with impurities. Avoid.

12. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    and are ya gonna just plagiarise that or actually give props to the relevant source in the future, copelandia?

even if absorbed by morphogenic osmosis, the authors desrve credit...

13. newposts

newposts Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    68 y/o
    No plagerism, just a desire to answer the question with facts. I believe it was Chinacat who first put that on the net. No morphogenic osmosis, but thanks for the thought :D

14. DJ

DJ Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from U.S.A.
    I say that a 1gm crystal is layed out to cover 100 sheets dipped but one time only. It's highly likely that the claim of being "triple-dipped" is rubbish.

I think it's just a marketing tool for those gullible enough to believe as much that a sheet is "triple-dipped"... b/c when measured out properly, 1 gm of LSD stretches out to simply cover 100 sheets (when dipped ONCE)

15. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Dipped?? Swip has layed many a sheet in his day and has never once "dipped" them. lol

So much misunderstanding about LSD. It seems most lsd threads, that last more than a post or two, turns into this debate of purity and how it's layed, etc. Poppycock! It gets annoying.

This "purity conversation" is currently going on in a few other threads.

BTW, LSD is LSD is LSD. You should be careful when other names and claims get brought into an LSD purchase.

16. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    thank you, i believe that is right.

now pinkavvy, while LSD is LSD, there is a difference between quad-wash family fluff and silo stew - i reckon even a blind tatse tester could tell - would you not agree?

17. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If one is "dipping" sheets, this involves measuring the total amount of solvent one tenpack (ten blotter sheets attached) holds then multiplying it by the number of tenpacks one chooses to lay.. He adds the appropriate amount of crystal to the appropriate amount of solvent, then dips each one to soak up the solvent.. When one gets near the last, he may add a bit more solvent or LSD to make what is known as a "mop-up" sheet which is usually a bit stronger than the rest... As for the purities of acid and the colors, someone swim knows, see's a bit of raw, and the colors can vary from white or eggshell, all the way to black, and any shade inbetween.. The whiter it is usually means the least amount of impurities, although clear shards would be totally amazing, if one had the resources... The white is usually ones best bet, but I has eaten black acid and still had a wonderful trip.. I believe the roughest impurities come from clavine alkaloids, from less than pure sources of ergot alkaloids.. Seed sources, such as Hawaiian Baby Woodrose or morning glories, are said to be much higher in the clavine alkaloids when compared to claviceps purpurea/paspali (aka ergot) alks, so possibly this, plus other reactions that are not measuired stoichiometrically, account for the various impurities in the various colors of LSD...

1. 3/5,
      he knows what he's talking about.
      Oct 16, 2006