Combinations - large combo of Ativan (Lorazepam) today

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by BrandonAA, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i awoke from a long sleep around 11:30 am to do some laundry shower and lay around for a few hours. i didn't eat cause i knew i was coming on some Ativans in the afternoon and Norcos in the evening.

at 4:00pm i dosed (3) three2mg tablets of lorazepam at a total of 6mgs right away. i save 2 tablets for my girl. then my boy threw me half a pill which i swallowed w/ a beer on my empty stomach. bring my total to 7mg of lorazepam.i then snorted a 1mg line bring me to a blissful 8mg total of lovely ativan. by 4:30 and on my 2nd or 3rd Bud Light i was fucked up. we all chiefed and got blazed.

then i drove home and met up w/ my man w/ the 10/325 (hydrocodone/APAP) Norcos. i ate three of them right away with a sip of water.

went home and had a shot of Jack D and a shot of SoCo. i was fucked up, and the only part that sucks was i hadn't eaten all day. so i made small meal and blazed a fatty and played a game of pool at my house.

now late a night 2 - 3 am i have been organizing shitand posting thinking about goint to bed and drinking somewater.

- thanks for reading

2. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    hahaha.... thats it? you gotta move up to xanax and klonopin or even valium they are all great but its better. 8mg of ativan is like 3-4mg of klonopin and like 1 xanax bar lol (2mg) save yourself some cash and have more fun... but be careful i once drank a 40z wit 2 xanibars and passed out....

3. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dude, you are talking to someone who had eaten 15 blue bars and had to go to the hospital, child psych when he was 14. i am 21 now, and i love xanax and can take lots and will mix it w/ hard liquor and smack and be fine (just fucked up) i was merely wrting an experiance. last night even i took 5 2mg ativans got beligerantly drunk, all sorts of keg beer, then Southern comfort, this w. eating very little earlier yesterday. i was up til 5am got up at 10 ate 4 7.5mg vicodans and was totally fine. ativan's definantly don't fuck u up as much as xanax, or even halcion but it still had me grabbing girls asses.

4. OneOfMany

OneOfMany Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    So if you've done both then why the ativan? Tolerance to one more than another? Or just availability?

5. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    i love xanax and can take lots and will mix it w/ hard liquor and smack and be fine (just fucked up)

NOTE: THE ABOVE CAN BE A VERY DANGEROUS COMBINATION.

Maybe you can because of a high tolerance to them, but I would not advise anyone to take this mixture. They are all CNS depressants and can very easily be a lethal combination. You shouldn't write that w/o posting a warning afterwards.So other, possibly ignorant readers,wouldn't try this combo themselves and end up dead.

6. greener

greener Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, alcohol and any benzo can be a really nasty mix; I'm not at all
    proud to say that I've had two experiences which scared the shit out of
    those around me and nearly got my stupid ass taken to the
    hospital. That said, I don't mean this as a rude comment toward
    anyone, but I don't see why a person needs to "move up" to a stronger
    drug if they're having fun taking what they're taking... I mean,
    I know that it would save some money and whatnot, but it's probably
    best if someone can spend a few extra dollars and do something they're
    comfortable with. Personally, the OP sounds like a very pleasant
    evening, though I agree with BlueMystic that it is entirely inadvisable
    unless you know that you are going to be safe (which is never REALLY
    certain). My view is that, yeah, I've done harder, but harder by
    no means indicates more fun. Atmosphere and activities affect the
    experience far more than the sheer power of the drug, and taking
    something stronger or simply taking more should never be done simply to
    impress someone or prove a point. Again, I'm not pointing that
    comment toward anyone in particular, just throwing it out there in case
    someone with little or no experience reads this thread as, "Ativan is
    for pussies, either take a BUNCH or go straight to the knockout drops,
    unless you want to be a little bitch..." Start small, and stick
    with the safest and most pleasant things, regardless whether that's one
    tylenol #3 or straight heroin (not that heroin is ever likely to be the
    safest, but you get my point).

7. Politicalchalk

Politicalchalk Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Also want to note that mixing the hydrocodone with alcohol, and all of them with lorazepam just ups the respiratory depression.

I have never drank much on either, but has mixed both and lived. If you have to mix, stay small....or in the case of all the alcohol, I'd recommend at least a sandwhich or something. Think of your stomach lining! You'll thank SWIM in the future, or if you keep it up, nausea and vomit -- for no apparent reason -- will follow. SWIM's stomach lining isn't so good right now because he was using it like a melting pot for sedation.

Once again, eat somthing 45 after ingestion. You'll be mostly absorbed (depending on a variety of factor), and the food will help move remaining -drug- into your gut, where different receptors lie.

Peace

1. 3/5,
      Your advice is ok, but look at the thread date.
      Jan 14, 2008
  8. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Did this amazingly stupid 3-year old thread really need to be bumped? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.